Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Not this time :) its me, got in to a fight with a bloke that punched his girl friend!!!
You can tell what happen next (if not he hit me with a Bottle, and split my head open after I'd nocked him off his chair)
Thank you Adam, he was a pig to hit a girl!!! I don't hit girls I expect the same from every one, nothing worse then a guy hiting a girl!!!

I would have if i had seen it coming but he hit me from behiend, witch also is a week thing in my eyes, if your going to hit some one else make sure they are ready for it he was ready for it when I lunged accross the bar, I hocked him a good one gave him a blood nose and everything...
I didn't want it to end up the way it did poor girl has a verey sore face, as for the guy I don't think he will ever come back to the club again after the beating he coped from the security and police
Did she go home with you and repay you all night long? If so did your everyday squeeze hold the camera and/or join in?;)

What...Such chivalry should be rewarded!:)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Did she go home with you and repay you all night long? If so did your everyday squeeze hold the camera and/or join in?;)

What...Such chivalry should be rewarded!:)
Nope she sead thank you and left :( Steph sead It was a verey nice thing to do :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I did an audiogon search for stuff within a hundred mile radius. Woe is me. I'm gonna be needin' some more money. There's a lot of expensive cables for sale around here too. It's the amps that I'm fixated on. I need to think of a mechanism that just collects money ... :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I did an audiogon search for stuff within a hundred mile radius. Woe is me. I'm gonna be needin' some more money. There's a lot of expensive cables for sale around here too. It's the amps that I'm fixated on. I need to think of a mechanism that just collects money ... :)
Make your self a private night Club charge $10 entry you'll be Ritch in no time :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have the same problem. Audiogon, us audio mart, and ebay cause me some serious problems for me :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You should patent that. And call it a Piggy Bank.
I should have been more specific.
I need something that collects other people's money and makes it mine.
Something like oh, I don't know ... a gun? :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Woe is me. I'm gonna be needin' some more money. There's a lot of expensive cables for sale around here too. It's the amps that I'm fixated on. I need to think of a mechanism that just collects money ... :)
I'm more interested in the expensive cables. I think I might be able to turn some Kimber 12TC into this:

Just need an arc reactor...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just moved my 27" CRT about ten feet. I remember when that wasn't such a huge victory.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just moved my 27" CRT about ten feet. I remember when that wasn't such a huge victory.
Since this is the boring thread I'll bore you with a story this reminded me of. I was carrying an old CRT TV downstairs of about the same size, felt like it weighed a metric ton, anyways I didn't do my due diligence before I started the process and it's an old house. Old houses mean narrow stairways and I ended up getting the TV wedged in the stairway. So wedged I could lay on top of the TV with no fear of it falling down the rest of the stairs.

It was an interesting conversation when my old man got home and saw that. He had to crawl under the TV to get up the stairs. Took us about 3 hours to figure out how to get it unstuck and downstairs.

Anywho, back to your regularly scheduled barths and bar fights :D

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Since this is the boring thread I'll bore you with a story this reminded me of. I was carrying an old CRT TV downstairs of about the same size, felt like it weighed a metric ton, anyways I didn't do my due diligence before I started the process and it's an old house. Old houses mean narrow stairways and I ended up getting the TV wedged in the stairway. So wedged I could lay on top of the TV with no fear of it falling down the rest of the stairs.

It was an interesting conversation when my old man got home and saw that. He had to crawl under the TV to get up the stairs. Took us about 3 hours to figure out how to get it unstuck and downstairs.

Anywho, back to your regularly scheduled barths and bar fights :D
This wasn't the proper level of boring as I was actually pulled in by this story...now back to puppy bowl IX

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis