Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Thanks. :) I have a water filter by my kitchen sink (you've seen the video review, right? :D), and I use a filtered water pitcher that I keep in the fridge so that Niki has cold water. I just wanted to get a little extra in case. I picked up 12 liters, and I have another (I think) 12 liters in the fridge. Shouldn't be a problem, but I just got the idea today that I should pick some water up.
:) yes ofcourse I have :D that's smart thinking Adam your really are a Jedi :eek: Niki deserves cold water :) you'll have to give her warm milk tomorrow morning

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
No worries - I don't try to remember any more, either. I just go to the Member List, sort by number of posts, and scroll down to look at the titles. Pretty easy. :)
This is why you're a Jedi. Also, I just used my 800th thanks on you :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:) yes ofcourse I have :D that's smart thinking Adam your really are a Jedi :eek: Niki deserves cold water :) you'll have to give her warm milk tomorrow morning
Thanks. :)

She does get cold milk (now that I'm buying it again) in the morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Every pup deserves milk in the morning, oh did you stop drinking milk yourself?
I think that older dogs are lactose intolerant, so she doesn't get much.

I stopped drinking milk for a little over a year because I don't like the treatment that animals get at factory farms here, and I couldn't find any local humane farms. I did start buying milk again (organic, but I can't find any traceability to the humaneness of the farms), but I drink a lot less than I used to.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I think that older dogs are lactose intolerant, so she doesn't get much.

I stopped drinking milk for a little over a year because I don't like the treatment that animals get at factory farms here, and I couldn't find any local humane farms. I did start buying milk again (organic, but I can't find any traceability to the humaneness of the farms), but I drink a lot less than I used to.
Yeah that's true I don't drink Coffie so I don't drink milk but for some reson I allway purchase 1 or 2 cartons

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
ooh there are some 300w bash plate amps for $100 on kijiji :D looks like I've found an amp for my subwoofer
and they were already sold... i guess i should have expected that, thats a great deal :(

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I did the best job that I've ever done covering my orange tree today. I hope that it's enough. Supposed to get down into the low 20's tonight, and then the same for the next five nights.
I had to google what that was in celcius. Then I laughed. You don't know cold, my friend :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Anyone else have one of those artists they really like, but they love them after a couple drinks? I would marry Ben Folds right now. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who pays attention to my posting history. I've got a serious man crush for him at all times.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone else have one of those artists they really like, but they love them after a couple drinks? I would marry Ben Folds right now. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who pays attention to my posting history. I've got a serious man crush for him at all times.
?
Ok, fair enough.. his stuff is off the charts entertaining after a couple... this stays between us, right...?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Wowwww you where not jokeing when you sead you thought fuzz was a cutie.. I'm a little worried

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
For Bryceo
Hey... Just so you and I and everybody else are clear.. I negged you on that post.. not just for that one, but for a few. I like you, and I will green you when I have the chance but learn the lines and contribute what you can audiowise. This is an audio forum first and foremost and being helpful there will gain you much respect. OOOORRRRR... have fun here and leave that part alone. Cool, mate? Please stick around. You're a cool dude and we want you here.... Just be mindful of the members. That lil post of yours is humorous to some and really offensive to others. I'm barely one to talk and I get that, but when I feel comfortable calling somebody out.... yeah...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I do think Fuzz is a cutie. Odd resemblance to Albert Einstein, but it's cool with me.
I'm rockin' the suburbs, just like Michael Jackson did. Except he was talented. I take the checks and face the facts, that some producer with computers fixes all my sh!tty tracks.

Plus I developed the theory of relativity.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
For Bryceo
Hey... Just so you and I and everybody else are clear.. I negged you on that post.. not just for that one, but for a few. I like you, and I will green you when I have the chance but learn the lines and contribute what you can audiowise. This is an audio forum first and foremost and being helpful there will gain you much respect. OOOORRRRR... have fun here and leave that part alone. Cool, mate? Please stick around. You're a cool dude and we want you here.... Just be mindful of the members. That lil post of yours is humorous to some and really offensive to others. I'm barely one to talk and I get that, but when I feel comfortable calling somebody out.... yeah...
Agreed. I didn't neg you, but found it in pretty poor taste. As Adam like to point out, my filter is pretty low :p If I think it's in poor taste you're in trouble. In regards to the audio part, I have 1% of the knowledge of most here, so I try to only offer the most rudimentary of advice :p In the real world I'm most peoples audio expert though! if only they knew how little I know :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm rockin' the suburbs, just like Michael Jackson did. Except he was talented. I take the checks and face the facts, that some producer with computers fixes all my sh!tty tracks.

Plus I developed the theory of relativity.
Man crush level: optimized

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis