Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
well... the bugs are back at my house... i have no idea how since it is still freezing outside but i have seen 2 of them so far and one was in my room... THIS is why global warming is bad.
I told you before - it's DT's, not bugs....:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I have decided to go back to school. A local community college has a well regarded culinary arts program, so I'm going to register. Classes required include; English comp and math. I'm pooing the proverbial brick.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have decided to go back to school. A local community college has a well regarded culinary arts program, so I'm going to register. Classes required include; English comp and math. I'm pooing the proverbial brick.
Good Luck.
It's nice to go back to school for something you like to do.
I'm sure you can ask for math help here....and I know Bryceo will help with the English comp.:D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Congrats!

If its any comfort, I personally found it easier to go back to school than actually getting the job done the first time around. I was more interested/focused and actually wanted to be there, and that made all the difference. Good luck!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
There's a reason that you generally see engineers carrying clipboards or laptops, instead of tools...:D
Laugh it up - but it was BUILT that way by the home contractors. :p I didn't install it wrong. :)
Ssssuuuuuuure it was.:rolleyes::D
Well he had two choices.
Blame the tools or the previous contractor.:D:)
I seem to remember a problem with a water filter installation also...just sayin':p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
well... the bugs are back at my house... i have no idea how since it is still freezing outside but i have seen 2 of them so far and one was in my room... THIS is why global warming is bad.
You been smoking or drinking stuff lately. :p Time to gear up for war.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
I installed a new thermostat and front door lock last night. Went really smooth except that the strike plate and door latch positions are off by about 1/4", so it took another ~30 minutes to adjust everything enough to get the door to latch shut. I was befuddled because the old strike plate and latch are nearly identical in dimensions to the new ones - they just happened to barely fit, I think.
i did this once. darn thing, every time i unlocked the door the AC would come on full blast. do you know how weird you look climbing in and out of your house through the windows and never using the doors?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yup lots of math guys here plus I'm a math teacher. Culinary arts sounds awesome, good luck :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis