Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
No snow here in TX, but it was 15 degrees this morning. No heat since yesterday. Heat pumps don't do anything below freezing apparently. Luckily I have a fireplace.

Had to go get the kids from school early because the heat went out. Fun stuff.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
No snow here in NE Florida but the forecast calls for a 32 overnight low. That only happens a few times a year.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Somehow wall repair and carpentry just happen to me. I know the world needs those things and I am able to do those things but …

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
30s overnight mid 40s today with some wind. That is cold for St Augustine.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So I’m stalking this one guy at his various court appearances. This is my third court type. They call it superior but I don’t know.

I believe the Looney Left is going to give this guy the kind of effing that gets your name in the paper. Anything over a 10 round clip in RI is a felony. I saw a note that the AG does not recommend diversion… meaning that the effing is to commence.

Good times

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So I’m stalking this one guy at his various court appearances. This is my third court type. They call it superior but I don’t know.

I believe the Looney Left is going to give this guy the kind of effing that gets your name in the paper. Anything over a 10 round clip in RI is a felony. I saw a note that the AG does not recommend diversion… meaning that the effing is to commence.

Good times
Got a lot of spare time to kill?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis