Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's 60 degrees. At this time last year, we had 16 inches of snow.

I'm going out to rake leaves and mow. Which I prefer to shoveling snow. I can wear shorts and not bundle up. I remember that one time shoveling, I should have worn a cup.
If you want to risk frost bite. 60 degrees is cold where I live.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Good lord I'm tired. Why is it that CO2 detectors always go off at 3 or 4am?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Notre Dame football away game this weekend. My store is 2 miles from the ND campus. That means work is going to be very, very slow.
Basketball fans don't seem to party the way football fans do. The upside, no lugging kegs! Winning.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
If you want to risk frost bite. 60 degrees is cold where I live.
It's 32 degrees and we're under a winter storm watch. No more shorts.
I have friend that was in the navy, and he moved from Hawaii to Minnesota. His wife was dressing his son for school and the boy didn't understand the concept of 'long' shorts.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The wind the past couple days has been absolutely ridiculous. We put banners out in front of the store and the wind blew them off the poles. I had to send one of the employees out to chase them down.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The wind the past couple days has been absolutely ridiculous. We put banners out in front of the store and the wind blew them off the poles. I had to send one of the employees out to chase them down.
I'm 80 miles NW of you and the wind has been just as bad here. A little calmer today but colder.
Happy the ground isn't frozen yet so most of the snow will melt. 4" of system snow, then 4" of lake effect.
Not winning.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I'm 80 miles NW of you and the wind has been just as bad here. A little calmer today but colder.
Happy the ground isn't frozen yet so most of the snow will melt. 4" of system snow, then 4" of lake effect.
Not winning.
Stock your pantry's, cause remember, its only November!

Personally, I've been waiting for another blizzard since I was a kid in NJ in early 90's. Not likely to have 6' snow drifts in GA, but oh man, the pandemonium of southerners trying to get around. For some reason they think 'flooring it' will melt the snow and they'll regain traction...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Stock your pantry's, cause remember, its only November!

Personally, I've been waiting for another blizzard since I was a kid in NJ in early 90's. Not likely to have 6' snow drifts in GA, but oh man, the pandemonium of southerners trying to get around. For some reason they think 'flooring it' will melt the snow and they'll regain traction...
Pantry is stocked!

20150714_185037.jpg

The thing about snow storms in Georgia is that they are really ice storms. I remember many times driving to, or from, Florida and there would be 8-12" ruts of ice where the yellow lines should be.
Speaking of yellow, don't eat the yellow snow. You know, unless you're into that kind of thing. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's not good when you measure how many papers you have to grade, not in the number of students or papers, but in height of the stack. 1ft 8.5in.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis