Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Franny is home. So far, so good.

Here is Lucy the Irish Wolf Hound mix. All 90lbs. of her. Not sure what the mix is, but she's predominately wolf hound.

Lucy and Roxanne

20150815_131044.jpg

Me and Lucy
20150815_131146.jpg

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's about time to get to Target. I have a few things to get...including beer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Target run complete. One 90 Minute IPA down the hatch, and a second almost done, too.

I also got some chips and salsa. Dinner shall be magnificent.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like Lucy wants to go home with you two. :) Congrats on Franny!
Thanks!
So far so good. She's the most Jackie like cat that we've found so we're pretty happy.

Yea, I don't know about Lucy. Her and my house are the same sq. footage! :eek:
I'm just over 6' tall and 175 lbs. and she was pushing me around like a rag doll.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
So, here she is. She reminds us of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon.
Nice. We have 2 black rescues. Interesting... around here the shelters will NOT adopt out a black cat for a couple weeks before Halloween. Seems they're afraid of pervs getting them for nefarious Halloween rituals. Unbelievable!

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I volunteered with a dog foster home for a while. Got to work with an Irish Wolfhound that was hit by a car and abandoned. My guess is the car fared far worse than the dog, poor thing just had a gash on its front paw. But despite that, that dog walked ME. Love going around the neighborhood walking a horse, and then the look on the neighbors face when it was potty time!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a big lunch yesterday, so I didn't eat any dinner.
Hey, me too !!! ... well, except for the last part.

I think I finally have the wiggle worked out of my truck. The mechanical support and tire center that I've been using are hit and miss. Forget them.

Just got the call that work is on for Monday.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis