Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So apparently ebola is now down the street from me. In all seriousness I know people directly effected by this terrible epidemic. Seriously hope the united world effort resolves the situation.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So apparently ebola is now down the street from me. In all seriousness I know people directly effected by this terrible epidemic. Seriously hope the united world effort resolves the situation.
Take care, this is too scary

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
that is scary stuff, why this has been allowed to get this far is shocking to me...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, he mentioned that because we had some stuff at the bottom of the tank, but only a small amount. Might have been from when my daughter was here and using those too, because we certainly know to use septic safe everything, and he did mention those basically don't break down at all.

They just left and it is nearly a worst case scenario for us unfortunately. Roots got into the distribution box (it was completely filled with roots and dirt and was completely dry) and the roots grew up and completely filled a 20' 4" line all the way to the tank. They stopped there and said they'll likely have to replace everything from the box down. That means excavation, permits, and more or less a whole new system from the box down :(
Turns out we have THREE 60ft pits instead of leech lines because of the soil in this area. They dug down to the tops, re-piped them with pipe that is actually to code, reburied and we're good to go. Only took them about 4hrs.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Turns out we have THREE 60ft pits instead of leech lines because of the soil in this area. They dug down to the tops, re-piped them with pipe that is actually to code, reburied and we're good to go. Only took them about 4hrs.
Always with the potty talk... :-O :-D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Pizza's on the menu tonight up here too but it's a loaded baked potato pizza. Pretty nummy. I'm trying to figure out how to make the MBOW1s fit in this room. Gonna be tight. Might lose a sub but probably not. Gotta get the Marantz monoblocks back.

Try not to get sauce and cheese on them.

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Try not to get sauce and cheese on them.

No worries. They're actually still in the truck. Going to Eddie's tomorrow for an oil change and to pick up some speaker wire and maybe a hand truck. Things are huge.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought Fuzz was referring to the shocker, but I suppose maybe he ordered pizza, too.

It took me well over a decade, but it finally dawned on me that I could buy a container to keep the pizza in my fridge more fresh than it stays in the cardboard box. And, no, GN - I can't hear your insults through my helmet. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They left this too. Was supposed to get picked up Friday but they didn't come get it, so we had it all weekend....

And this guy was either trying to kill me or just hitched a ride because I moved his house.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis