Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Is she taking the youngin', or will he also be partaking of pizza?
The kid went with her out to the in-laws' house. They've got donkeys, goats, and even a pony, so I don't think he's complaining.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What beer are you enjoying? I was sucking down waaaay too much La Fin du Monde...and ran out. So, it's dog p*ss for me today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
What beer are you enjoying? I was sucking down waaaay too much La Fin du Monde...and ran out. So, it's Bud Light Platinum for me today.
I actually need to go shopping for supplies. Knowing me, I'll probably stick with Sierra Nevada Torpedo, but I might go with Dogfish 90 Min IPA to stay local.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I'm just going to sound like a copy cat, but I really was going to have pizza for dinner tonight. I was going to have it for lunch, but cereal just sounded better at the time.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I actually need to go shopping for supplies. Knowing me, I'll probably stick with Sierra Nevada Torpedo, but I might go with Dogfish 90 Min IPA to stay local.
Those are two very nice beers, not too shabby.

Since you are in charge in the interim, would you be so kind as to delete Adam's post where he mentions Bud Light Platinum.:D
Thank you sir.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Those are two very nice beers, not too shabby.

Since you are in charge in the interim, would you be so kind as to delete Adam's post where he mentions Bud Light Platinum.:D
Thank you sir.
In my first blatant abuse of power, I "edited" the post :D

PS: Ended up with a case of torpedoes.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Reasons to upgrade to MultiEQ XT32? Would it be for 2 subs only? and maybe a slight improvement to sound to XT? Is there a XT33 coming? Just curious.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Reasons to upgrade to MultiEQ XT32? Would it be for 2 subs only? and maybe a slight improvement to sound to XT? Is there a XT33 coming? Just curious.
IMO, XT32 on it's own isn't worth it over XT. The additional features that go along with having XT32 are what make it worth it.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:200%!important;}</style>

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
IMO, XT32 on it's own isn't worth it over XT. The additional features that go along with having XT32 are what make it worth it.
IMO, 32x filter resolution bump on satellite channel and 4x bump on subwoofer channel is certainly worth it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
IMO, 32x filter resolution bump on satellite channel and 4x bump on subwoofer channel is certainly worth it.
Having used both, IMO it isn't.

SubEQ is definitely worth it, some of the other features that go along with the more premium units that carry XT32 are cool and can be worth it, but units with XT32 and no subEQ aren't IMO.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:250%!important;}</style>

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sports Authority is so lame. Not only does their store suck (at least the one by me), but they keep sending me coupons that have an exclusion list a mile long. I really wish I didn't have a gift card there.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:175%!important;}</style>

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Having used both, IMO it isn't.

SubEQ is definitely worth it, some of the other features that go along with the more premium units that carry XT32 are cool and can be worth it, but units with XT32 and no subEQ aren't IMO.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:250%!important;}</style>
Just what I thought. The 818 does not have subeq(audd owned?), but has XT32. I wonder why they skipped it? Cost maybe?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just what I thought. The 818 does not have subeq(audd owned?), but has XT32. I wonder why they skipped it? Cost maybe?
Could be cost, it could be that it would need additional processing power which could go back to cost.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis