Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone renting the Breaking Bad series from Netflix? (Great series by the way)
We're up to season 3 and I've notice people complaining that part of season 5 DVDs aren't available.
My wife checked Amazon, looking to buy Season 5. It's also incomplete there.
Anyone experience this?
DV...what? Standard definition is so last decade. :) Are you streaming or getting discs? Season 5 is on streaming, but I don't know if anything is missing.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So bored, plus the teacher I'm in for left no lesson plans. Oh well. Also, really hope I don't have to tutor tonight cuz I gots other stuff I need to get done.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
DV...what? Standard definition is so last decade. :) Are you streaming or getting discs? Season 5 is on streaming, but I don't know if anything is missing.
I had my brain stop and couldn't spell discs, :eek: so ended up with DVD. It is Blu-Ray and we're getting the discs.
We even tried to 'buy' that season at Amazon, and people are also mentioning there that season 5 is incomplete.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Wow ... fixed a garage door opener in January in Winnipeg. That's quite a feat.
I know ... I was impressed I got it done and with a migraine to boot! :)

The VW diesel however was not impressed being left outside for good part of the day with a -42c windchill, definitely on it's last year for that battery.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know ... I was impressed I got it done and with a migraine to boot! :)

The VW diesel however was not impressed being left outside for good part of the day with a -42c windchill, definitely on it's last year for that battery.
Thanks for the reminder. I probably need one for my truck. I'm going to Wal-Mart . Eventually.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Battery, water filter, wiper blades, spark plugs, fuel filter, oil change stuff, printer ink, groceries ... Sheesh.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I oiled my garbage can today ... that's what you came for, right? :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
[video=youtube;5gZCjMjoilo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZCjMjoilo[/video]

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Second song: Sky Wikluh - Pazi Sta Radis.
Watch What You're Doing ?

Always good advice. It's weird reading that without the little accents. It skews the pronunciation.

I actually am going to have to make myself get off the computer by turning it off.

Pathetic.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This reminds me of the old days.
When you and Doug would have entire threads of stuff you'd find shopping at BB&B.
Hey, you gotta try out their bath matts. Seriously. We got our towels some place else. Now I'm on the laptop about to shut that down and I'm MP3-ed up. We'll see how long the battery lasts. I've got Bach and Floyd on shuffle. Just 88 songs and that 8 gig's is half full. What-ev. OFF.

... I mean bye.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, you gotta try out their bath matts. Seriously. We got our towels some place else. Now I'm on the laptop about to shut that down and I'm MP3-ed up. We'll see how long the battery lasts. I've got Bach and Floyd on shuffle. Just 88 songs and that 8 gig's is half full. What-ev. OFF.

... I mean bye.
Nice.
Are they in FLAC or some lossless format?
I thought for sure you'd use this: Monkey's Audio - a fast and powerful lossless audio compressor
:D
My nieces would give me a Napster card (when it was around) for Christmas and birthdays.
300 songs worth. They were in MP3, it was a free gift and I can't complain.
It works well for out on the patio.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis