Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
That's my thinking. No pups until the kid is at least a year. I was worried about him with the baby because he was so clumsy. My Rott was very aware of his surroundings, but the one that just died was totally clueless. He ran into people all the time. He was the smartest and the most retarded dog I've ever owned.

My weims are the same way, so smart, all hand signal training, if I am in their sight line they will get the command instantly, but they will run into a wall, or trip going up the stairs, or my male is great for falling asleep under a chair and then getting startled when he wakes up and flipping the chair over, inturn getting more scared and running into a wall...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My weims are the same way, so smart, all hand signal training, if I am in their sight line they will get the command instantly, but they will run into a wall, or trip going up the stairs, or my male is great for falling asleep under a chair and then getting startled when he wakes up and flipping the chair over, inturn getting more scared and running into a wall...
I have to say that would be amusing to watch.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I want to watch Into Darkness. I guess I'll have to wait until the weekend.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
That's my thinking. No pups until the kid is at least a year. I was worried about him with the baby because he was so clumsy. My Rott was very aware of his surroundings, but the one that just died was totally clueless. He ran into people all the time. He was the smartest and the most retarded dog I've ever owned.
Sorry to hear about your dog and waiting a while for your kid to grow a little is probably a good idea. Of course it depends on the type of dog you plan to get, some are just great with kids while others, like mine, no so much.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll be renting it this weekend as well, friends gave it mixed reviews but I'll watch it anyways.
I saw it in theaters and liked it. I've never been a Star Trek fan, but came into the reboot as a fan of action movies and tried to separate the Trekkieness from it. To that end, I ended up really enjoying both. The theater I saw Into Darkness in had mediocre A/V so I'm curious to see how it looks/sounds on my home system.

As an action movie, I think it delivers. As a Star Trek movie, I have no idea :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Looks like I'll have to cancel soccer practice today. Per NYS High School rules we're not allowed to practice or play if the heat index is at or above 95-96 and accuweather is telling me it's at 101. Oh well, free day for me.........not. Guess I finally have to get around to making that doorstop.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just found the URL for my college's server. Free web hosting for me, hooray! Albeit with a confusing and indecipherable URL.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Huh.. Page 911 on 9-11. While I will forget this by the end of the day, we'll never forget what happened 12 years ago today.
Here's to the brave and the innocents that perished on that late summer morning.
And to those since who have given the last full measure of devotion to defend and protect the rights that we often take for granted.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just got a Roku 3 today. Setup was a breeze and I'm now watching cable TV bypassing the cable box. Pretty cool.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't know they could do that.
Yup, they have a TWC channel where you can stream live tv. Not all channels, but certainly a lot of them. Plus now I have HBOGO streaming to the TV which has all the content of HBO on demand. Anything to get away from the TWC box, which I hate and never seems to work.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well that's irritating. I opened up the Harmony software and it refuses to work for me. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still freezes. I'll have to try it with parallels.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
If someone red chicklets me, but doesn't sign it, whatever they write will be summarily ignored.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If someone red chicklets me, but doesn't sign it, whatever they write will be summarily ignored.
In the great chicklet war anons were quite popular. That said complaining about reds is generally frowned upon. Besides you do enough DIY projects to keep up a high reputation.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis