Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Those are all good products. Here are two of my favorite soap companies. One is in your area, ( I think).

Organic Soap Gels Cleaners Castile Liquid Bulk and Private Label

&

Botanie Soap | Wholesale soap, Wholesale Natural Soap, Bulk Soap, Organic Soap

For shampoo, I prefer this, Organic and Natural Hair Care Products - Acure Organics

Read the labels. You would be surprised at the difference, and amount, of ingredients used by the major manufacturers compared to these smaller companies.

Look at the difference in the amount of ingredients in breads.

Rudi's Multi Grain Oat, my personal favorite
organic wheat flour, water, organic whole wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic rolled oats, organic high oleic sunflower/safflower oil, organic vinegar, organic wheat gluten, sea salt, organic oat fiber, organic cornmeal, organic oat flour, yeast, organic wheat bran, cultured organic wheat starch, ascorbic acid, natural enzymes.

Now compare that with the ingredients in Peppridge Farms or some other petro chemical food manufacturer. It's not bread. It's chemicals.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Those are all good products. Here are two of my favorite soap companies. One is in your area, ( I think).

Organic Soap Gels Cleaners Castile Liquid Bulk and Private Label

&

Botanie Soap | Wholesale soap, Wholesale Natural Soap, Bulk Soap, Organic Soap

For shampoo, I prefer this, Organic and Natural Hair Care Products - Acure Organics

Read the labels. You would be surprised at the difference, and amount, of ingredients used by the major manufacturers compared to these smaller companies.

Look at the difference in the amount of ingredients in breads.

Rudi's Multi Grain Oat, my personal favorite
organic wheat flour, water, organic whole wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic rolled oats, organic high oleic sunflower/safflower oil, organic vinegar, organic wheat gluten, sea salt, organic oat fiber, organic cornmeal, organic oat flour, yeast, organic wheat bran, cultured organic wheat starch, ascorbic acid, natural enzymes.

Now compare that with the ingredients in Peppridge Farms or some other petro chemical food manufacturer. It's not bread. It's chemicals.
them look good there are a lot of good soap makers, my aunt has a small company and make goat soap all organic, but for me its too perfumey, I like the Mistral best, its one of the only that you can really wash your entire body with a couple times a day, some of the others have some pretty obvious hangups after the first day, like too dry or too oily, the burts bees is also decent, but I dont like the scent, the bay rum and river make you too dry the olive oil soap makes you too oily, Toms of maine is OK, but its just a bit too oily for your face... I have tested a ton of them, the same thing I do with speakers, lol....

As far as bread we hardly eat breads, maybe once a week myself, the kids eat it a little more because of school, but when we have bread with dinner, most of the time either our housekeeper or my wife make it.... then you know exactly what is in it..

Last edited by a moderator:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Is it that I'll be clean and rested for some Texas "action?"

Maybe that's why I'm confused. Them fellers like it dirty.

:p
I understand your confusion now. Not being familiar with Texans, I was unaware of their aversion to getting cleaned up...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Son of a......!:mad: I put it in my cart yesterday, at $10. Now, it's $12! It's been $10 several times before, so I'll wait...
You're going to wait because of $2?! You cheap bastard. :p

Oh, don't get me wrong, though...I'd do the same thing. :D

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I made some pesto yesterday with basil from the garden and also received a couple of vouchers from Wise for some defective BBQ chips I bought.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis