Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Very true. According to the epson screen size calculator, I could get between a 43"-93" screen with the space I have. Which means about a 100" screen would work pretty well.

I think it would look something like this

With all the nice gear you've bought recently, looks like you had to skimp on your HT seating. And, it's a bit close to the front, don'tcha think? :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
With all the nice gear you've bought recently, looks like you had to skimp on your HT seating. And, it's a bit close to the front, don'tcha think? :D
Oh it's definitely close to the front and the whole place is too small to fit any sort of nice seating, but the rent is free so it's hard to complain :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I guess that hot tub really paid off, huh? Steph goes to Canada and meets up with Brian, and you get yourself some revenge nooky.

This thread is like the best soap opera ever.
Pfft he doesn't need a hot tub, I do in the frozen tundra called the northeast.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
:0 she did not!!! She was behiend me telling me what to do like all boss's do :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I guess that hot tub really paid off, huh? Steph goes to Canada and meets up with Brian, and you get yourself some revenge nooky.

This thread is like the best soap opera ever.
Pfft, Steffi was boring. Bryce can have her. I've stopped texting her anyways :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
i think im gonna upgrade to bose. oprah says they make really good stuff and its state of the art. oh, and ill hook it all up with monster cables, because they make really good stuff too.
[video=youtube;Rj_fSuuKRxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_fSuuKRxU[/video]

That monkey bought Bose and Monster cables.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
im not sure how to take this... i was being sarcastic and i think its a sarcastic reply, in which case i say bravo. i like it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
im not sure how to take this... i was being sarcastic and i think its a sarcastic reply, in which case i say bravo. i like it.
I said somewhere around here once that if anyone recommends Bose and Monster in the same sentence than I would assume my tiger form and eat them.
My wife calls these inside jokes-inside my head only are they funny.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
and my support stands. well done. if someone is on this forum, they should know better then to type such foul and ludicrous thinking.

i wrote it because i saw the bose slam on the ah facebook page, and the reference to oprah made me laugh.... wave guide! haha! silly consumer :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
and my support stands. well done. if someone is on this forum, they should know better then to type such foul and ludicrous thinking.

i wrote it because i saw the bose slam on the ah facebook page, and the reference to oprah made me laugh.... wave guide! haha! silly consumer :)
Remember if you want to confess something to always do it on Oprah.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So I accidentally skipped a period today since I misread the note the teacher left me. The VP was not happy about that :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks to shadyj for my 1000th thank :D.

and I suppose the rest of you bums for the other 1003 :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis