Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Finished working last night a little after 2am. Started back in around 5am.

Luckily, nothing like that tonight. It's drinky drinky time.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That toy from the Norwegian Home Shopping Network has the @ss dildo designed so it can't get swallowed by your bung hole requiring surgical removal. That's what that flange is for at the base. One of you f^%&ers is probably wondering how I know this.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That toy from the Norwegian Home Shopping Network has the @ss dildo designed so it can't get swallowed by your bung hole requiring surgical removal. That's what that flange is for at the base. One of you f^%&ers is probably wondering how I know this.
I was wondering why you didn't call it by name and why Adam hasn't posted a video review on Amazon. No wonder Jamie left. Much better action on roosterhole.com...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Not me. I'm pretty certain about how you know this...

:D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
No, no, not wondering at all.:eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm pretty sure that's common knowledge around here. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
They didn't announce who won the Aperions, yet, did they? Just curious. Thanks.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sent out three resumes this morning.

Wondered of Christ Scientists wear lab coats.

Trying not to think about going into 'wooden dildo' production. I think they would look good in a maple or maybe a nice piece of cherry. The grain on bamboo is nice.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Not wondering. Why is it bent? If you mount this to a variable speed drill it will wobble like h.ll.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Sent out three resumes this morning.

Wondered of Christ Scientists wear lab coats.

Trying not to think about going into 'wooden dildo' production. I think they would look good in a maple or maybe a nice piece of cherry. The grain on bamboo is nice.
Hey, you could go into business with Alex. He could conduct the "splinter testing"...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis