Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After being pretty good about a diet for about 2 weeks and losing around 9 pounds I went to see my Jewish doctor. He told me my blood pressure was fine so on the way home I picked up a pizza and either a Palestinian or Arab newspaper. Now that I have scarfed down about 3/4 of an extra large pizza, 1/2 a stick of pepperoni and some provolone cheese I am praying to a Christian God that I can forget that fatty goodness and get back on the path that will leave my profile looking straight and narrow.

One things for sure, eating like this will mellow you out.
I feel like I just had a couple of bong hits and 4 beers.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
After being pretty good about a diet for about 2 weeks and losing around 9 pounds I went to see my Jewish doctor. He told me my blood pressure was fine so on the way home I picked up a pizza and either a Palestinian or Arab newspaper. Now that I have scarfed down about 3/4 of an extra large pizza, 1/2 a stick of pepperoni and some provolone cheese I am praying to a Christian God that I can forget that fatty goodness and get back on the path that will leave my profile looking straight and narrow.

I'm most interested in what the Newspaper had to say...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm most interested in what the Newspaper had to say...
The front page story is about the US calling for UN action against Syria. It mentions something about Arab observers in Syria ... I don't think they like what they are observing. I skimmed only part of that story.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, Alex - congrats on losing nine pounds! I forget if you've said, how much would you like to lose overall?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

If Mama Cass and Karen Carpenter had shared that sandwich, they would both be alive today.

Just eat a couple bowls of this everyday and you'll be fine. I eat it myself. The cereal that is...

Congratulations on dropping the 9lbs.

Nature's Path Optimum Slim Cereal | 14 oz. box | Vanilla-scented multi-whole grain flakes with a whopping 9 grams of protein and 9 grams of dietary fiber. Only 2 grams of total fat per serving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis