Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to walk down to the store to pick up some wine, but I decided to finish up some so-so beer that I have around the house.

Laziness and cheapness ftw. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
White Collar on Netflix in HD is soooo much better than watching it in 480p on Hulu.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I pretty much zonked out after that last post. Niki was sleeping, so I figured I might as well, too. She decided that it was time to get up about twenty minutes ago.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Finally ordered some pizza! A large Papa John's is on the way. Should be here in about 30 minutes. I weep for no more free delivery...ahh, the good old days...but oh, well. I guess now that I'm no longer broke and in college, I can afford a delivery charge now and again. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm really shocked that more people didn't enter the latest contest for free earbuds. Maybe it's not a product that people want, or maybe people didn't see that thread? There are people here will absolutely phenomenal set-ups, and I thought they'd post them. I made a movie just to give myself a fighting chance.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Picked up a TV for the bedroom and a laptop for the GF today.

Amazon lightning deals are cool.

Why do people actually go outside on Black Friday any more?;)

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
I was surprised by the limited number of entrants. I'm actually a little bit excited to be getting them. I sold my AD-900's recently to support my XPA-2 purchase. After finishing my speakers it is very infrequent that I have a desire to use headphones. But when the need surfaces, it will be nice to have something halfway decent. The few reviews I've read were favorable for IEM's in the price range.

I'm really shocked that more people didn't enter the latest contest for free earbuds. Maybe it's not a product that people want, or maybe people didn't see that thread? There are people here will absolutely phenomenal set-ups, and I thought they'd post them. I made a movie just to give myself a fighting chance.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm actually a little bit excited to be getting them.
Me, too! The reviews on Amazon for the Vortex are average to unfavorable, but I'd sure to give them a try.

The reviews for the Moonrocks are good - I can't wait to get those. I hope the mic works with my Android phone.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
To quote Joey Tribbiani: "A Friday with no two Pizzas is not a Friday" :D
Finally ordered some pizza! A large Papa John's is on the way. Should be here in about 30 minutes. I weep for no more free delivery...ahh, the good old days...but oh, well. I guess now that I'm no longer broke and in college, I can afford a delivery charge now and again. :)
Taking Joey Tribbiani's advice to heart! Way to go Adam.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Taking Joey Tribbiani's advice to heart! Way to go Adam.
Sadly, I ventured from my norm and only got one today.

Chandler: "Adam, I ate with Joey Tribbiani, I knew Joey Tribbiani, Joey Tribbiani was a friend of mine. Adam, you're no Joey Tribbiani."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Finding this new Visa card is like trying to find the evolutionary missing link. Holy ish.

On a related note, I have a rather sizeable amount of mail that I've never opened. Or organized. Or put in a single location.

Speculant

Speculant

Audioholic
I'm depressed at the current popularity of Homestarrunner.com and the apparent slack-offness of the two creators

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'd enter all the contests, if it wasn't for that stupid "continental US only" rule.:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About eight minutes away from a Lightning Deal on Charmin toilet paper. Where's the credit card?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis