Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My buddy's new VSX-21 arrived yesterday. He bought it off of eBay. I'll have to e-mail him and ask if it's in good shape and if he set it up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sesame Street turns 40 today.

Wow. To think that some of you grew up before it started. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm jealous of Sensi. He's the only one that has, at some point, had 100% of the posts in both the original boring thread and this one. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sesame Street turns 40 today.

Wow. To think that some of you grew up before it started. :D
Yeah, and I've noticed that quite a few of the cast are showing up in other places a lot lately, such as commercials and shows like SVU.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time for some TV (streaming the NCIS episode that I missed last night), turkey, and ice cream.

Matt34

Matt34

I closed the orginal, figured we don't need two. It was fitting since Adam had the last post being that he was the post leader in that thread.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I had a Jimmy John's Country Club today. Yummy.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Hangin' around in my underwear with my ear plugs in thinking of ways to drive mperfct crazy. :eek:

Excuse the bedhead. :D
You in your underwear is enough to drive me crazy, my little plum smuggler.

I just threw up a little in my mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I closed the orginal, figured we don't need two. It was fitting since Adam had the last post being that he was the post leader in that thread.
And Adam got the final post someone relieve him of the paddles ;) resusciiation of Boring I is hopeless :D

Hey Alex just joshing about my "leaf" avatar

Later on to the forest

Forest Man

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The "Really Boring Stuff Only" thread got so boring, that it commited suicide. After over 15,000 posts of endless mundanity, it just couldn't take it anymore.

Here is its legacy. If you're doing something interesting, I'm so not interested.
Oh. Then mine must be bad. Really, really bad.
It is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis