Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I love watching the 24 hours of daytona. coverage starts at 3:00 p.m till 10:00 p.m. tonight and resumes at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow till 3:00 p.m.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I was short a XLR cable this weekend, ran over to Guitar Center, needed 15ft and all they had was Monster. Man did I get ripped off. I felt violated.

majorloser

majorloser

I'm Getting Too Old For This

I went to "World of Beer" last night for their grand opening.

http://viera.wobusa.com/

Over 500 different beers and I did my best to make it through them last night.

(I gotta go lay down)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to "World of Beer" last night for their grand opening.

http://viera.wobusa.com/

Over 500 different beers and I did my best to make it through them last night.

(I gotta go lay down)
I spent my Saturday working with this supremely hungover guy. Despite the brutal condition he was in, he was adamant about having had a 'blast' the night before ... seemingly without regret. :confused:

I don't get it ... anymore. ;)

I of course suggested that he drink a cup of warm water with a teaspoon of mustard dissolved in it. I like to help when I can. :rolleyes:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Sitting here and watching some of Bas Rutten's fight's on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Strongly considering a career change. Any thoughts about what you can do with an education degree? I'll consider most anything outside the field.

Arizona is quickly becoming one of the most hostile states towards education...

-pat

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Strongly considering a career change. Any thoughts about what you can do with an education degree? I'll consider most anything outside the field.

-pat
Hm, it seems you like computer stuff, software, browsers, streaming, basically stuff with computers. Maybe that field?

I know a guy how isn't the smartest guy I've ever met, but not stoopid either, and he got some Cisco certifcations (can't remember which) that he studied for a while towards, and he's definitely not hurting for work, AFAIK. It's been quite a while since I've seen him though.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_career_certifications_and_learning_paths_home.html

TBH, I am not even sure what degrees he has, if any.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

-pat
Pat,

I've got an opening for a driver. I can offer you $10/hr to start but you would have to relocate at your own expense...:rolleyes:

I don't have a clue what you can do with you degree but I do hope things get better for you.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Strongly considering a career change.
What's the matter, Pat?

Have you sprouted a vagina? :D

I'm going to look into those sensitivity training classes first thing Monday morning ... promise. :p

Just kidding around ... unless of course you have sprouted a vagina in which case ... nah, never mind. Hope you get it sorted out and maybe had a chuckle at your own expense. :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
pond -stage 2

I spent my Saturday working with this supremely hungover guy. Despite the brutal condition he was in, he was adamant about having had a 'blast' the night before ... seemingly without regret. :confused:

I don't get it ... anymore. ;)

I of course suggested that he drink a cup of warm water with a teaspoon of mustard dissolved in it. I like to help when I can. :rolleyes:
I spent my Saturday building stage 2 of my creek pond .... lotsof digging and dirt and 10 bags of cement ... but the view from the cabin porch will lbe awesome. ..But last night and today age has caught up with me --sore from head to toe. maybe mustard and water would help me ALSO.

Peace and good Sound .. next Thursday final delivery double electric recliner couch and boat motor :)

Peace and Good Sound to All,

Forest Man

Last edited:
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General

-pat
Pat,

I wish you the best of luck on you job situation.

Peace and Good Luck,

Forest Man

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Hm, it seems you like computer stuff, software, browsers, streaming, basically stuff with computers. Maybe that field?

I know a guy how isn't the smartest guy I've ever met, but not stoopid either, and he got some Cisco certifcations (can't remember which) that he studied for a while towards, and he's definitely not hurting for work, AFAIK. It's been quite a while since I've seen him though.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_career_certifications_and_learning_paths_home.html

TBH, I am not even sure what degrees he has, if any.
I'll have to look into that. It's intriguing.
Thanks to everyone else. This is going to be a trying run to the end of the school year...

-pat

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Damn you insomnia!! I'm going to be the walking dead tomorrow.
I know how you feel I have suffered with insomnia for years, I can't remember the last time I have gotten a full 8hrs of sleep.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I know how you feel I have suffered with insomnia for years, I can't remember the last time I have gotten a full 8hrs of sleep.
If you sleep on it...it will come to you and you will remember :D

Peace and Good Sleep,

Forest Man

P.S. - I think Iam up early :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis