Read this if you're thinking of getting Star Trek: Enterprise Season One on Blu-ray

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Wayde Robson heavily endorses Star Trek: The Next Generation on Blu-ray, but Enterprise just doesn't measure up for any but die-hard fans.

Discuss "Star Trek: Enterprise Season One Blu-ray Review" here. Read the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
After the first three episodes, I didn't watch it on OTA TV for free. Why would I even consider dropping any $$$ to own it?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I wasn't planning on buying it myself. The show wasn't that good even though Hoshi and T'Pol were pretty freakin' hot!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
T'Pol / Jolene Blalock is a good looking woman with a rather large defect IMHO. Her lips are so huge they look like two uncooked Italian sausages across her face.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
The author of the article is pretty careless:

Enterprise never got much respect from the Trek-loving masses, and though there were grassroots efforts to save it, it sputtered out after just four seasons, giving it the shortest run of any Star Trek TV show.
The original series only lasted 3 seasons. And the animated series only lasted 2 seasons.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
why would they release the BD of this first over Voyager! wth.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
why would they release the BD of this first over Voyager! wth.
Probably because Enterprise was made for HD and Voyager was not. So most likely, they needed to spend less time and effort with it to get it on BD.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
T'Pol / Jolene Blalock is a good looking woman with a rather large defect IMHO. Her lips are so huge they look like two uncooked Italian sausages across her face.
That never seemed to hinder Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler, or Angeline Jolie.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've never wanted sausage more.

Wait a second. Oh, dang it...

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Don't get me wrong... she's a hot chick. But I suspect her lips are surgically assisted. I don't get why that's the big thing these days? She's much better looking than Mick Jagger or Steve Tyler.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
The author of the article is pretty careless:

The original series only lasted 3 seasons. And the animated series only lasted 2 seasons.
Hey Pyrrho, I was talking about the series from the last ten years and the sort-of fatigue. But that's a good point I could have clarified all this instead of making it a general open-ended statement. I'll be more careful next time.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've never wanted sausage more.

Wait a second. Oh, dang it...
Hey Pyrrho, I was talking about the series from the last ten years and the sort-of fatigue. But that's a good point I could have clarified all this instead of making it a general open-ended statement. I'll be more careful next time.
It seems slippage is common in this thread. :D

Wayde I'm sure was thinking about the movies in his length of time calculation.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis