RBH Status Atlas Speakers Except Solid Oak

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
These are the RBH Status speakers previouly owned by one of the engineers that worked on the material used in the Status speaker project (picture attached). His are solid oak, have the status drivers and crossover. I also have an oak RBH 661SE with Status drivers that is used as a center speaker. Fabulous sound-great looks asking 3000 for all.

Attachments

T

TRADERXFAN

Audiophyte
still offering this?

RandyB
Please check your private messages. I was inquiring about these and sent you my contact info there.

Please advise if these are still available.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
randyb said:
These are the RBH Status speakers previouly owned by one of the engineers that worked on the material used in the Status speaker project (picture attached). His are solid oak, have the status drivers and crossover. I also have an oak RBH 661SE with Status drivers that is used as a center speaker. Fabulous sound-great looks asking 3000 for all.
Center had been sold-still have mains price lowered to 1950.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
Price Lowered

Lowered price to 1750 plus shipping.

J

Jwheel

Audioholic
Are they in good shape? What makes you want to sell them?

Thanks

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
They are in good shape and they put out a great sound, but I went to a two way design that works better in my room.

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
I'm confused. Is this price for the 3 speakers? Fronts and Center?

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
no, the center speaker has been sold. This is for the main speakers only (pictured).

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I tried to PM

Hibbing, I tried to reply to your PM but it says your mailbox is full!

H

hunnybunny2383

Audioholic Intern
Randyb if you still have these speakers then you just sold them I would be happy to take them off your hands for 1250. Send a pm if still avaliable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis