RBH Sound Signature T-30LSE System Review

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Damn I wish I had $30,000 to buy these (and a room to put them in).

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Damn I wish I had $30,000 to buy these (and a room to put them in).
Why do you wish you had $30k? They cost $15k/pair. :rolleyes:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I've always been under the impression that apart from running the risk of destroying speakers by cranking up the volume too high on an amplifier of power greater than that recommended by the speaker manufacturer, that there was nothing wrong with using any size of amplifier.

Is this not true? The last sentence of the above quote seems to suggest that it may not be.

please re-read the portion of the review you are referring to as I rewrote it a bit to clarify. As a fullrange tower, there would be no need to self limit them. I meant the limiter feature should they ever do a dedicated sub, kinda like what Velodyne and Axiom does with their products that way they cannot be overdriven electrically or mechanically.

B

B5I8

Audioholic
gene said:
$15k for the pair of speakers and the other $15k for the pair of hearing aids he'll be needing afterward :eek:.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
gene said:
4 monoblocks. (Does anyone else really need a reason to want more money?)

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The RBH Sound T-30LSE system is a speaker system cut from a different cloth. It provides that "better than being there" sonic experience typically only found in unamplified live musical performance. It was born to reproduce music with unparalleled realism, free of dynamic range or bandwidth limitations. This system can go toe-to-toe sonically with some of the most expensive gear made and comfortably hold its own. With only 100 pairs being produced, you better get your dose of overindulgence before they are going going … gone.

Discuss "RBH Sound Signature T-30LSE System Review" here. Read the article.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
The RBH Sound T-30LSE system is a speaker system cut from a different cloth. It provides that "better than being there" sonic experience typically only found in unamplified live musical performance. It was born to reproduce music with unparalleled realism, free of dynamic range or bandwidth limitations. This system can go toe-to-toe sonically with some of the most expensive gear made and comfortably hold its own. With only 100 pairs being produced, you better get your dose of overindulgence before they are going going … gone.

Discuss "RBH Sound Signature T-30LSE System Review" here. Read the article.
Hey, there's an echo in here. LOL. ;)

J

Jim E.

Enthusiast
Hey, there's an echo in here. LOL. ;)
LOL!

This speaker is phenomenal in all respects. Unfortunately, they weren't reviewed in major publications aside from Audioholics online review.

Not sure why but perhaps the 100 pair limited run has something to do with it.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This speaker is phenomenal in all respects. Unfortunately, they weren't reviewed in major publications aside from Audioholics online review.
I was fortunate to get the scoop on these speakers as the pre-production units were sent to me before they were ever officially announced. Other publications are reviewing them now so you should see other reviews shortly.

J

Jim E.

Enthusiast
I was fortunate to get the scoop on these speakers as the pre-production units were sent to me before they were ever officially announced. Other publications are reviewing them now so you should see other reviews shortly.
That's great. Can you disclose or are you under a gag order? ;)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I think AVrev.com is next followed by Absolute Sound ???

D

Dragon99

Enthusiast
I had the pleasure of listening to these in the RBH demo room this week during CEDIA. The room was setup as a home theater and they were playing a clip from Master and Commander. I could feel the air hit my face as the cannon fired as if the cannon had been right in front of me.

I was very impressed with the speakers and only wish I could afford them. Alas I'll have to settle for their MC line most likely.

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
I own the 661-SE's with 2 1010's and their bass is great and in my wife's own words "I don't think that it would even sound this good if they were playing right in front of us." and this is just the 661's. I'm in persuit to upgrade to these or their reference line.

RBH speakers are amazing IMO and I doubt I'll ever switch unless someone can do better at the same price point.

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
How are the subs connected? Are they still seperately wired as if you had a pair of 1010 SEP's or are they connected passively with just the speaker wire inputs? Is there 2 sets of inputs? One for the subs and one for the uppers?

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Hey gene, do you have the polar response graph on these? It's something i've gotten a bit curious about.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis