tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
What do you guys think about this recent purchase? I personally think this adds quite a lot for Razer as uneducated people already fall for Razer products and now they have THX behind them so it is even easier to sell their overpriced stuff for uneducated. For THX I think this will bring their value down, at least in my eyes, THX already was quite low in my eyes how ever.

Here is one of topics about the purchase: https://www.cnet.com/news/razer-buys-thx/

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

At least THX employees won't lose their jobs.....for now. :oops:

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
I agree, If one don't get you I guess the other will, amazing, marketing at its best...business huh?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
What do you guys think about this recent purchase? I personally think this adds quite a lot for Razer as uneducated people already fall for Razer products and now they have THX behind them so it is even easier to sell their overpriced stuff for uneducated. For THX I think this will bring their value down, at least in my eyes, THX already was quite low in my eyes how ever.

Here is one of topics about the purchase: https://www.cnet.com/news/razer-buys-thx/
I'm a big fan of the Razer Atrox Fight Stick! This is the joystick for XBOX Once, high quality components (Sanwa stick and buttons), and a pop-up hood for easier access for modding.

Other than the fight sticks, Razer may deserve some marketing ridicule, but the fight sticks are top notch.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm a fan of Razer. I use a Deathadder Black mouse and I've been interested in their Blade laptop but don't do enough PC gaming to justify it.

I just hope they have the good sense to mostly let THX do what they do.

Jim

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

I'm a fan of Razer. I use a Deathadder Black mouse and I've been interested in their Blade laptop but don't do enough PC gaming to justify it.

I just hope they have the good sense to mostly let THX do what they do.

Jim
Well pretty much all Razer products are over priced and their quality control is known to be quite bad as well. Specially those laptops are heavily over priced, you can get same performance for half the price from brands that are known for good quality.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis