Rack is getting too big!!!

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
My rack is getting taller. Just added a 5th shelf to the system. Just can't part ways with the Primaluna. Notice new Black P5 too.:) Both systems are really nice. Waiting on the new Ascend Acoustics RAAL towers to put into the system as well. Those should be really nice with a sub.

Attachments

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Your rack is small. Um, your not overpaying on the cost for the racks are you?

I use x3 24U frame 19" racks all most gear is pro gear racked and racks where only around £99.95. I can see most of your gear is non-pro-19". Why not look for second hand server racks often some sell very cheaply on eBay, and you can fit some rack shelves inside for you gear and who knows you might find 6 foot rack cheap and fit more than enough inside it.

Or customize your own racks with wood on the cheap side. I find Hi-Fi racks to be extremely expensive and what do they serve? They don't make the sound any better other than to serve for its looks.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Unless you can see her boobs from the back her rack isn't too big.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My rack is getting taller. Just added a 5th shelf to the system. Just can't part ways with the Primaluna. Notice new Black P5 too.:) Both systems are really nice. Waiting on the new Ascend Acoustics RAAL towers to put into the system as well. Those should be really nice with a sub.
Very nice all BLACK & silver system. :)

So how does the new black P5 sound?

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Very nice all BLACK & silver system. :)

So how does the new black P5 sound?
Just like the Silver one :D. But the Primaluna is more satisfying right now. Tomorrow the RAAL towers will be here so I think the P5 With ATI will fit right in with this set of towers.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just like the Silver one :D. But the Primaluna is more satisfying right now. Tomorrow the RAAL towers will be here so I think the P5 With ATI will fit right in with this set of towers.
Nice. So the Ascend will get the P5 & ATI.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
That's the plan. Time will tell. My biggest problem is explaining to my wife why there are two sets of towers in there. Ha!!!

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Right. Her response would be more speakers are making the accounts look bad!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
That's the plan. Time will tell. My biggest problem is explaining to my wife why there are two sets of towers in there. Ha!!!
Hey, they must have procreated when you weren't looking :D

It's worth a shot!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How do you like the phono section of the P5? I decided that I need a line of separates to sell and the value of Parasound means I can offer more than most brands without having to sell my soul and commit to insane annual sales quotas. I sell Denon and they, for whatever reason, don't put a MC section in their receivers. I have a 103d, so this is particularly vexing.

What did you compare the P5 to and what was your overall impression? What are the bad aspects?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis