• Thread starter cheapskete OCer
  • Start date
C

cheapskete OCer

Audioholic
Hello all. I have not been on here for awhile, but looking forward to all the help. I am currently in a financial bind and have unfortunately decided to sell my Emotiva LPA-1. I cant use it right now anyway due to the fact I recently moved to a new city and am living in a duplex until this summer. My question is what is that amp going for now? its obviously in mint condition with original box and manuals, and I need to sell it fast. Thanks in advance

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
that was the 6 or 7 channel model correct? I would say its worth at least $300, I would definitely wait until the emo sale is over in a week, then the prices will be back to normal and make retail a little better, if you can wait until February you will get even more since the sale will be over and people will be getting their income tax refunds...

C

cheapskete OCer

Audioholic
its a 5 channel bit it does have 7 channels 2 of which 50 Watts . Im hoping to get $400 for it

C

cheapskete OCer

Audioholic
I wasnt aware they were having a sale. thanks for the info. I should wait

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Thats probably not impossible but I would wait until after the sale ends, you can buy a upa700 for $429 shipped with full 5 year warranty!!!!!!! but after the sale is over it will be back up to $500 and you will have more of a chance of getting more for yours, because I know if I had to pick between a used lpa1 and a new upa700 for $30 more with a fact warranty and new model still in production, I would take the upa700....

C

cheapskete OCer

Audioholic
Ya I might make the same choice of amps at that price aswell, but I wouldnt worry about the warranty. Ive dealt with their customer service before. Top notch. I think in most situations theres a very good chance they would fix their product for free even if the warranty has ran out.They are just cool like that

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Ya I might make the same choice of amps at that price aswell, but I wouldnt worry about the warranty. Ive dealt with their customer service before. Top notch. I think in most situations theres a very good chance they would fix their product for free even if the warranty has ran out.They are just cool like that
LOL, maybe true, but there were a few guys on here that had not so great experiences with their cs too.. but yes they are a great company, I have a lot of their gear... and happy thus far... although the light on my xpa3 only lasted like 2 weeks and is out, but I dont want to pay to ship this 80lb amp to tn...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis