PS3/Flash drive problems

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I can't get the MP3s on my Cruzer Flash drive to play on the PS3, it doesn't even recognize they are there. I tried doing distinct labels for folders, like a few others with this problem had done, and I just can't get it to work. I am getting very frustrated.:mad:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
When opening the drive try clicking the triangle button then choose display all. That should solve the problem.

As far as I understand a limitation of the Fat32 file system is that if there are too many nested folders (I think more than three) no files will actually be recognized in the folders unless special measures are taken.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
When opening the drive try clicking the triangle button then choose display all. That should solve the problem.

As far as I understand a limitation of the Fat32 file system is that if there are too many nested folders (I think more than three) no files will actually be recognized in the folders unless special measures are taken.
There are 4 folders, and one of them (pictures) are recognized. I tried using triangle and navigating through the folders, but still only the pictures worked. I will try to erase some of the other folders, though one of them is a piece of crap and won't leave, it is some advertisement that came with the drive.:(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis