PS3 Controller Mods

Pwner_2130

Pwner_2130

Audioholic
Hey does anyone on here have a tutorial (or a link to one) of the PS3 Controller light mod? I would be really interested as I have seen it done, but I need some help..

shanon211

Audiophyte
How do I connect someone elses PS3 controller to my system?
A friend of mine broght a controller so we can player 2 players, but it won't connect. He has the sixaxis pad (The one w/o rumble), I got the one with rumble. Mine will connect fine, but even if I use the USB cable and attempt to turn on the PS3 with his controller, it will only flash all four lights.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Just plug in his controller to the usb cable after the console is already on then turn the controller on, and it should sync up.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I've found that by connecting. The PS3 controller that you want to sync to the USB port and using the PS button to power the PS3 on usually performs the sync operation.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice. I really do like the controller from the 360 better.

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Yep!
I feel more confortable when i use the xbox 360 controller, is better than the play station controllers. A mod is a good idea.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Yep!
I feel more confortable when i use the xbox 360 controller, is better than the play station controllers. A mod is a good idea.
The Xbox 360 controller is superior to the PS3 controller in every way - weight, feel, button layout and function. It is also one piece of the 360 that is actually built well as well.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis