MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well I've tried eBay and the experience is terrible, will NEVER use them again. Bought a movie for $21.00 back in October 2020, still have not received it and the seller in Greece says he shipped another one! Let the buyer beware certainly applies to eBay, what a scam they have going! And when I tried to complain to eBay they say 'sorry our server is down'. Oh well, guess will have to accept I've been flim-flammed out of $21.00. I guess Greece must still be in the Middle Ages because crap from Commie China gets here all the time no problems! LOL

nathan_h

nathan_h

Audioholic
I can't say for sure whats going on with your DVD, but I know I JUST got a Christmas card from Europe this week, so even a simple envelope can take more than eight weeks to get across the ocean these days. And mine was from Ireland which is closer and has been infrastructure than Greece.

I hope you get it soon.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
1) Did you open up a item not received case?
2) Did they providing tracking on the item? / Replacement item

IF it was October 2020, Ebay would force the seller to refund the money at this point because its greater than 90 days

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I dunno about shipping from Greece but I have ordered from China and it did take a coupla-few months to arrive. Either way with covid and lock downs right now, shipping overseas seems like a crap shoot to me. I know if you're dealing with a legit buyer they tend to bend over backward to avoid a negative rating. One person gave me a full refund, without going through eBay, for a pair of speakers because one of them had a blown woofer AND tweeter, and let me keep the speakers.

Side story: they were my DefTech SM55s. I contacted DefTech to see what they could do for me and they had me send it in. I paid shipping both ways but they replaced both drivers free of charge! Say what you want about DefTech, my experience with their customer service was right up there with SVS.

Back on track, don't get too much in a tizzy yet, give it some more time. If you don't receive the product within the promised window I'm sure eBay will take care of you man. It's just a slow process. All said and done you may even end up getting both cds. I've had good experiences dealing with eBay and have gotten refunded through their buyer protection. It wasn't exactly fast, but it all worked out in the end.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I think your problem is less ebay and more the overseas origin and customs/mail. I ordered an SACD from Amazon in mid-Sept last year and didn't even notice the seller was in France. They provided a tracking number and at first when it arrived at the USPS annex in NY thought great its almost here....then no change in that status to date (Amazon still shows it "running late"). I got a refund from Amazon in mid November, the relatively angry vendor even offered to send another but figured that had little chance, especially with drumphy at the time f*cking up the post office.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I love when trump supporters complain about mail problems with their Xmas cards or merchandise orders.

The President Who Could Do No Wrong deliberately installed a stooge to cripple the post office in order to sabotage mail-in voting. But when packages are lost or delayed, whaaa whaaaaa I'm the victim here.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
@MR.MAGOO, sorry for your ebay experience and non support. What are you telling us on audioholics??? You can give feedback on ebay.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Well I've tried eBay and the experience is terrible, will NEVER use them again. Bought a movie for $21.00 back in October 2020, still have not received it and the seller in Greece says he shipped another one! Let the buyer beware certainly applies to eBay, what a scam they have going! And when I tried to complain to eBay they say 'sorry our server is down'. Oh well, guess will have to accept I've been flim-flammed out of $21.00. I guess Greece must still be in the Middle Ages because crap from Commie China gets here all the time no problems! LOL
It may still arrive. International shipping, especially small parcels are severely interrupted by Covid-19. Small packages are sent in passenger aircraft. The passenger planes between the US and Europe are miniscule. They may have had to send your package by ship. It now takes 6 weeks to send a letter between The Twin Cities and Winnipeg. The pandemic has seriously disrupted international shipping and especially post.

I highly doubt this is the sellers fault. I have to say that I think it was very unwise to have made an international purchase during this pandemic. I think it would be easy to predict problems. I have had very few problems with eBay and most sellers are very honest people. I have to say that I think you have to inform yourself better on the current world wide state of affairs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis