Problems to receive the Dolby Digital 5.1 in Yamaha RX-V630

Vallenato

Vallenato

Audioholic Intern
I have One strange situation…I have one Yamaha A/V receiver RX-V630 and sometimes It does not receiving the Dolby Digital Audio (5.1 Channels) from the systems. I have connected to my Receiver optical inputs three systems..1) the LCD TV, 2) the DVD player and 3) the Satellite Box.
DVD player is working all times, But TV and satellite box is Working ONLY sometimes. I am sure that I am watching any Movie with Dolby Digital 5.1 on the satellite Box and any channel with Dolby Digital 5.1 (like NBC or ABC)on the TV and the A/V receiver on the screen said only two channels…
I have found one strange situation. When I turn Off my TV One day before If I left one Channel with Dolby Digital 5.1(Like NBC) Is 90% that next day I do not have any Problems But If I leave on PCM audio Channel is 100% that is Not working my Dolby Digital all day on Tv and Satelite Box..I switch cables and devices and the same result..I have read the manual and I can not find any explication on This..I have set my A/V receiver in automatic that the mean is that the A/V receiver should detect the digital audio when you turn on the receiver and select the device..
Comments are welcome;)thanks in advance

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis