vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Anybody bored enough to listen to police,emergency, weather frequencies? I bought this cheep scanner several years ago and still listen to it when i get bored. Its funny how much inside information you can find out about when you have one of these gadgets around.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Around here, that would be just about the only thing more pathetically boring than my favorite thread here. :)

"We have possible evidence of unpicked weeds in the front yard at 2205 N. 1st. Send in the CSI."

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Around here, that would be just about the only thing more pathetically boring than my favorite thread here. :)

"We have possible evidence of unpicked weeds in the front yard at 2205 N. 1st. Send in the CSI."
yeah i know!!! but sometimes you can here about the shooting that happened on the west side when the news people do:eek: or about the fire down the street:cool:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
metro just said that someone is walking down route 60 in and out of traffic. This is the same road that has the titty bars. I bet he is looking for the next great dance.

edit- the cop just posted that he could not find anybody walking on the road.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I have 2 portables, mostly used for air shows, airports and such. Listening to the tower can be quite entertaining at places like ATL.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
ten four metro..... back in survice

unable to locate anything out here

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
trafic stop saint albans area...

californa plate xx147...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com