Pioneer SP-BS21 $50/pr @ NewEgg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice deal. They were only around $60 before on Amazon, but $50 is even better :)

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Also I think Amazon has started charging sales tax, at least I know they have for Texas.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Also I think Amazon has started charging sales tax, at least I know they have for Texas.
Yes, all states who have forced them to open local operations so that the states are able to get that revenue. They just started that in California too.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dang. I do not need a new pair of speakers, I do not need a new pair of speakers. I keep telling myself that, but these keep getting harder and harder to ignore.
I know it is very tempting, maybe they look better in person. Hmmmm...anyone here have them? Thoughts?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I know it is very tempting, maybe they look better in person. Hmmmm...anyone here have them? Thoughts?
I think it is safe to say that you will not find better speakers at $40/pr; but the bs22 is a better speaker. I would still rather pay the extra $60 for the new series, but if you want a pair for the garage or someplace where the improvement would not be too noticable, the bs21 is a real speaker with quality components and good sound for the price of crap speakers!
I guess my take-away is that this is an incredible deal, but for my personal budget, $60 is an inexpensive upgrade to the bs22.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis