Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO-111FD -- Houston

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Been a while since I have been on here -- life has just been nuts lately -- with even less time for my beloved hobby. As the listing states, for sale is my 50" PRO-111FD plasma -- the reason for sale is just lack of use quality use and wanting to move in a different direction with my set-up.

I believe this is just a hair over 2 years old and literally gets used once to twice a week so the hours are very low on this. I take meticulous care of all my gear and this thing has been babied since day one -- probably dusted twice a week and has been nothing but perfect for me. These were $5,500 new -- I found one of the few remaining ones as Magnolia Best Buy and jumped on it -- believe it was about $3k with the tax. These are still very highly coveted displays and reviews still refer to this model as the standard by which others are measured.

I am going to put this at a price of $1,250 which given the light use and care seems fair -- you certainly cannot get a new TV with anywhere near this picture quality for anything near that price. Feel free to ask any questions and see the photo below...

Last edited by a moderator:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
That is a VERY good price imo. I'd buy it if I could. Good luck with your sale :)

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Thanks man -- you can always come down from fort worth and pick it up. Just want it to find a good home...

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Well I'll rephrase - I'd buy it if I had the money :) I certainly wouldn't mind going down to houston to pick it up. I am letting one of my houston friends know about the sale since I think she still has a crt sdtv, but I dunno how much interest she'll have since she's not that big into movies or the a/v world in general.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
The very best price on this model, anywhere , period.
Good luck with your sale, should go quickly..

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
If it wasn't a 14 hour drive from my house to yours, I'd be down this weekend to buy it. I love my Pioneer plasma and regret not buying a couple of them.
This will be a steal for someone.
-Brad

P

paul.j.ghosh

Audiophyte
I am interested but too new to send a PM. Please contact me. Thanks!

P

paul.j.ghosh

Audiophyte
Thanks! 30 seconds in between posts slowed me down a bit...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis