Pictures of spare drivers.

Rogozhin

Rogozhin

Audioholic
I purchased two sets of each of these drivers (calling for replacement tweeters this week) for my wharfedales.

The woofer was $26.00 and the midrange was $28.00. :D

Rogo

TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
Hi Rogozhin.

I have the Wharfedale Opus 2 ( original Opus series). And I would like to order some replacement drivers in case something ever happens to mine.

Could please tell me who and where did you call to order those drivers? Would appreciate the contact information, please.

Thanks

F

fredk

Audioholic General
Rogozhin. What prompted you to buy new drivers for your speakers?

Rogozhin

Rogozhin

Audioholic
Hi Rogozhin.

I have the Wharfedale Opus 2 ( original Opus series). And I would like to order some replacement drivers in case something ever happens to mine.

Could please tell me who and where did you call to order those drivers? Would appreciate the contact information, please.

Thanks
PM sent Tj.

Rogozhin. What prompted you to buy new drivers for your speakers?

I had to replace one of the midrange drivers (the opus 1s were bought from audioadvisor, they were demos), so I ordered multiples just in case.

F

fredk

Audioholic General
Cool. Its not often you see someone replacing drivers on a newer speaker.

Rogozhin

Rogozhin

Audioholic
Cool. Its not often you see someone replacing drivers on a newer speaker.
The old driver wasn't labeled so I suspect that my opus1s were some from the first run of production, and since they were demos I'm sure they were worked heavily, but I don't have a problem with replacing a blown driver. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis