Picked Up My Receiver now I need your help!

N

NewHTbuyer

Audioholic
I hate to rain on the parade, but I don't see threaded inserts on the back of those bookshelves for the Omnimounts. No a total tragedy, he can easily pick a different set that can be wall mounted, as it is not too critical for the surround to match the front three. Maybe even a dipole type for better surround effects.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Omnimounts come with the mounting plate so if you don't have a threaded insert or the 2 holes you can still use them

P

powderhound

Enthusiast
Cloud I think he said Alaska

Yep Boys, I live in Alaska. Unfortunately when you do the check out option they want to charge me $85!!!!!!!!!!!!! to **** the mounts!
AMAZING, how UPS can charge so much. I will call the phone number and see if they ship USPS. That should only be $10!
Thanks
Tomorrow I will also see how much that HSU is gonna cost to ship.
I'm a lil scared to see that number!

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yep Boys, I live in Alaska. Unfortunately when you do the check out option they want to charge me $85!!!!!!!!!!!!! to **** the mounts!
AMAZING, how UPS can charge so much. I will call the phone number and see if they ship USPS. That should only be $10!
Thanks
Tomorrow I will also see how much that HSU is gonna cost to ship.
I'm a lil scared to see that number!
I don't blame you.....:eek:

P

powderhound

Enthusiast
I drove to town the other day and samed a set on the Pioneer AJ's. They sounded great for a $99 towers. I honestly think the Polk Tsi 300's sounded even better though. I'm kinda considering going that route now. What the good and the bad about them Tsi 300's?

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I drove to town the other day and samed a set on the Pioneer AJ's. They sounded great for a $99 towers. I honestly think the Polk Tsi 300's sounded even better though. I'm kinda considering going that route now. What the good and the bad about them Tsi 300's?
One has a forward, agressive and a boomy-like character, with a
weaker midrange. The other does not, and has an over-all better
midrange detail.

One of them jumps out at you in a store, to draw your attention,
the other does not.

Now you decide which one you want, and the one you do like better.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis