Pic of my JOE's setup

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
Title "my JOE's setup" meant I am no PRO!! *** Just say'in*** lols

Hey guys,
What a crazy few months as I did some more upgrading to the HT room and rearranging stuff.
Here are some things I done:
1. Moved my HT chairs up closer to the screen. Sitting about 13.5’ away from 135” screen
2. Upgraded my old HC3000 720p to a 8700ub 1080p projector which now fills my current screen.
3. Purchased two of Brian’s wonderful Rythmik’s Servo LV12 subwoofer’s. I also relocated my Power Sound Audio XS15 to the rear seating and now it strictly used for movies only!
4. Purchased and assembled my new audio / TV stand, which now holds all my audio components, hides majority of my wires and works nice as a center channel stand.
5. Purchased my first time ever Pre / Pro setup from Emotiva.
Anyways, here are some pictures. Please let me know what you guys think?
Take care all.

T

twoeyedbob

Audioholic
Lovely..really nice and clean

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
I love the ceiling for some reason lol, looks cool. The new cabniet looks great also!. Quick question how come there is a thermostat in the room? do you have a separate heating for the room or was this the room in your house the thermostat was placed? Room looks great though!

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
Hahahaha.... Yea the footloose poster was free and on the other side.
is the new Red Dawn poster.

As for the thermostat my room is is zone for climate control and humidity.
So i can just crank my heat or AC without doing the whole house

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Very nice. I would love to see it in the dark while the movie is playing. I long to see Kevin cut loose in that screen. :D

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
Hahahaha.... Yea the footloose poster was free and on the other side.
is the new Red Dawn poster.

As for the thermostat my room is is zone for climate control and humidity.
So i can just crank my heat or AC without doing the whole house
ahh, zone control is very nice!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Looks good. I like your media shelves hung on the wall and the movie poster is a nice touch. Long-term, I always thought it would be cool to get an actual frame from a movie theater to display the actual poster of the film for when you host movie nights.

Good that you didn't skimp and not do acoustic treatments.

What are your L/R speakers? They look kind of small, but I'm sure it is fine with a relatively small room.

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
Thanks all :) it has been a fun build for sure!! :)

Looks good. I like your media shelves hung on the wall and the movie poster is a nice touch. Long-term, I always thought it would be cool to get an actual frame from a movie theater to display the actual poster of the film for when you host movie nights.

Good that you didn't skimp and not do acoustic treatments.

What are your L/R speakers? They look kind of small, but I'm sure it is fine with a relatively small room.
My L / R towers are Def Tech BP7006's. They are very narrow towers, but put out wonderful sound!! :)

I planned on adding a movie poster down by the door entry, but yet to mess with the outside area of my HT room just yet.

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
I just swooped up "Chasing Mavericks" on blu!

I read great reviews on this true story / movie.

I just hope the waves from the ocean brings wonderful LFE!! :D

vecc76

vecc76

Audioholic Intern
Looks amazing, a true theater room!! I can see you devoted a lot of time and money into this, and it shows. :)

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
Hey guys!!

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Had a couple of upgrades and changes.

I added a Oppo 103 to the mix and also unleased the PSA XS15 from ownership. No worries as the new owner was excited for owning a PSA. :)

Also got a few BR movies to my HT room. Now I just need to head back to IKEA and get more DVD/BR media racks mounted on the wall (ran out of space :( )

Cheers

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis