Photos of my system

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
Main Theater
Pioneer Elite 50" Pro 111-FD Plasma ISF Calibrated(On a Bell'o Stand)
Nintendo Wii
Sony PS3
Sony 7.1CH STR-DE897 Receiver(Sometime to be upgraded to Onkyo TX NR3007)
Infinity Primus P362 L/R Channels +
Sony 7 Channel surround speakers for a total of 9.1 Channels (Will be utilized for Dolby Pro Logic IIz in new Onkyo TX NR3007)(Right now height channels above Infinity's are not connected.)
APC H-15 Power Conditioner
Klipsch 10" 420 Watt Sub
FiOS HD DVR
Phillips Pronto TSU 3000 touch screen remote
Seating is a 7 seat sectional with 4 recliners and cupholders
Airport Express for steaming music

Master Bedroom Theater

Panasonic Viera 42" 1080p Plasma
Bell'O stand
PS3 Slim
Polk Sound Bar with Sub
Verison Fios HD Box with Multi Room DVR
Airport Express for steaming music

Let me know what you guys think.

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic

Here is the Bedroom Theater

Here is a pic of all the equipment the ISF guy had to set up it was a wiring nightmare! Haha.

B

bellevegasj

Junior Audioholic
I love the family room speaker setup. I bet that sounds great.

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
I love the family room speaker setup. I bet that sounds great.
Thanks! It's the best I could do with the area we are renting this house so I couldn't move the fireplace or anything. It does sound really good! IMO It will sound even better when I get my hands on the onkyo tx nr 3007 I have been drooling over for months...

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
is that a charging plate that your ps3 controllers are on? if so, where'd ya get it? :D

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
is that a charging plate that your ps3 controllers are on? if so, where'd ya get it? :D
Yea my wife got it for me as a gift. She got it at Toys R Us. It's called wild charge. It comes for ps3 and wii as far as I know. Works great!:cool:

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Nice set up up. Have you thought about one of the matching Infinity Primus center channels and some Primus 152's for the rears ? That would be my route along with something like the Onkyo TX-SR1007 instead of the 3007. Matching speakers make a big difference especially with the front stage. :)

ScottWChicago

ScottWChicago

Audioholic Intern
Infinity Primus 362 and 350

After reading many threads, I finally decided on the Infinity for Christmas. Got a good price, but not a Fry's price. I really enjoy the speakers, but the center channel is tinny sounding. I might give the Mods (Wmax and Alex) a shot. Hopefully when my bonus comes in I will have some money left over to spend on a new receiver with Pre Outs. Sub will have to wait a year. Never had a true sub. New Epik Empire looks good, but need to see what you guys say about the sound and test results.

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
Nice set up up. Have you thought about one of the matching Infinity Primus center channels and some Primus 152's for the rears ? That would be my route along with something like the Onkyo TX-SR1007 instead of the 3007. Matching speakers make a big difference especially with the front stage. :)

Thanks! Well the reason I went with the BOSE center channel was it was so thin. I have really no where to put a larger center channel because my system is set up in the corner of the room. I didn't want to start messing around with shelving and stuff. The BOSE sounds great for my needs and I most happy that it doesn't cut into the picture like my other centers used too. As for the rear surrounds that also work great for my needs nice and small and sound great. I want the 3007 over the 1007 for the slight power increase as well as the better HQV video processing among a lot of other little things. I feel as it would be a better long tern investment as I could use it with a much larger dedicated theater system should I go that route down the road sometime.

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
Here is an older pic of my first HD TV. It was a 36" Sony WEGA CRT(Great picture! Just wasn't big enough for the room once we moved in and got it in place). It was a nightmare moving this giant out when I replaced it with the ELITE.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I noticed the CIE graph before I noticed anything said about ISF calibration. :D I know it's said in your second sentence in this thread, but that's what happened. :eek: I was about to pick your brain . . .

Anyways, I bet you must have a seriously gorgeous pic.

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
I noticed the CIE graph before I noticed anything said about ISF calibration. :D I know it's said in your second sentence in this thread, but that's what happened. :eek: I was about to pick your brain . . .

Anyways, I bet you must have a seriously gorgeous pic.
Thanks! The calibration was WELL worth the money and the picture is near flawless if not flawless depending on the source. I am very happy with it.:)

F

fuhoser

Audiophyte
I think you need a few more speakers in the family room! :) Nice setup!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis