Phase Technology Teatro 5.5 - PC center and Power 10 Octave subwoofer - MI pickup only

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
This is a very nice setup. I used to sell Phase Technology gear at a shop I worked at years ago and their gear always impressed me. These are no different. What I have are four Teatro 5.5 6 1/2 inch two way floorstanding speakers (pairs are sequential serial numbers), a PC center channel (two 5 1/4 phase coherent woofers and a tweeter) and a Power 10 (inch) Octave powered subwoofer. Other than the subwoofer having some minor scratches on the top from something setting on it, they are in very clean cosmetic shape. The are all 100% functional and were very lightly used, and never driven hard. I'm just trying to simplify and reduce the number of systems I have. Thes are available for local pickup in Midland MI only - please don't ask me to ship - I won't reply. Price is 325.00 and is firm. email at fitstop@charter.net for further info.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Sorry for the quick derail of thread, please consider it a free bump. But I just moved to Midland and noticed that's where you are located as well, what are the odds!

Good luck with the sale!

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Small world - you'll like it here.....until winter - LOL

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Why's that?

I came down from the UP. I'm going to miss the snow and ski hill access I had.

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Haha.....well in that case you'll enjoy an extra month of summer!!! I don't hear of too many people moving south to Midland! I've been here for 51 years and each winter gets harder to deal with!

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
I just graduated from Michigan Tech and started at Dow Corning in July. You ever think of moving south at all? You could be one of those snowbirds and go south for winters and stay here for springs/summers/falls:D.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis