uwansumadis

uwansumadis

Enthusiast
Anybody know anything about these? They came highly recommended to me. I may be looking to replace my single 12"sub in my HT with two of these.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
First, what sub do you have now?

Second, what are you looking for in a sub?

I'll agree that having 2 subs is better then 1, but only if the 2 subs are decent, compared to the single unit.

I know Jaxvon likes their speakers, but I don't know how they fair for subs.

Also, whats the price of each? If its over 300-400US, get 2 PB-10ISD's from SVS, from what I have heard, it would be a killer setup.

SheepStar

uwansumadis

uwansumadis

Enthusiast
Sheep said:
First, what sub do you have now?

Second, what are you looking for in a sub?

I'll agree that having 2 subs is better then 1, but only if the 2 subs are decent, compared to the single unit.

I know Jaxvon likes their speakers, but I don't know how they fair for subs.

Also, whats the price of each? If its over 300-400US, get 2 PB-10ISD's from SVS, from what I have heard, it would be a killer setup.

SheepStar
I have an M&K sub. It was given to me by my brother-in-law who is an installer.
He can get me the phase techs for about $350 a piece.

My room is 14x18. I am looking for something that is smooth. My fronts are going to be triad inwalls and may not have a great lower frequency range, so I may need a sub that has a little higher range.

I am definitely going to try the sub I have first. I am sure my wife is going to say it is perfectly fine. I have just spent quite a bit getting all of my HT stuff, so it may be a little bit of time before I replace, if needed

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis