Paradigm used speakers... Is this a good deal?

O

OdinGOW

Audioholic Intern
The cc350 centre with matching L/R monitor speakers for 100$ ?

There's also Titan v.2 bookshelf speakers I could buy for surrounds for 125$, would this be a decent speaker setup?

How much better would the affordable accuracy speakers be with fluance xlbp surrounds be? Will cost me prob 700$ and a trip to Seattle to get this setup... Is it worth it compared to this convienant paradigm setup?

11x13' room....just ordered my denon x4000 receiver... Going to wait for HSU mk5 to come out for sub....

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Probably, if they are in good shape. What are the "matching" monitors?

O

OdinGOW

Audioholic Intern
Ok, apparently the two monitors that come with the centre are Titan v2 speakers as well... Would they match with the cc350? Could I use Titan v2 for both front and back speakers?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
They will work well. Go for it. ...quickly.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Titans no, that's not a good deal due to age. Monitors sort of because they are also still old, but the first price sounds right with the center included. The AA speakers I'm sure would blow these out of the water, but even the stock Pioneers are already better than that setup honestly.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
How much better would the affordable accuracy speakers be with fluance xlbp surrounds be? Will cost me prob 700$ and a trip to Seattle to get this setup... Is it worth it compared to this convienant paradigm setup?

11x13' room....
The AA speakers are on a higher level, over the Paradigm Titan and Monitor speakers.

Also on older Paradigm Titans - need to watch out for dry rotted foam surrounds.

O

OdinGOW

Audioholic Intern
How would fluance speakers compare to the paradigm mentioned and the AA?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis