Paradigm Studio 100 V3 Cherry pair - MI pickup only

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
I'm guessing these speakers don't need to much explanation around this forum! I'm the second owner of these fine sounding full range speakers and they are all this Stereophile review says they are! They are 100% functional, and there are just a few things that keep them from being in stellar shape, and most of that has to do with the grilles. One grille is missing the little P insignia at the bottom, the other has a small crack at the very top of the plastic (see forthcoming picture) It still holds on the speaker fine, but there's just a little "bump" on the top when it's installed. If you are like me you don't use them anyway! Other than that, there is one mark on the side of one of the speakers about the size of a pencil eraser (see pic) and if you know these speakers well, the tops are this soft material that feels like of like it's rubberized......this lends itself to some minor marks and one speaker has some small "scratch" type marks on the top - the other is pretty clean. Just a fine sounding speaker in a beautiful package. Come over for a listen if you are local and I think you'll be pretty surprised if you've never experienced them! I'm selling them for 1050 and again, local pickup on Midland MI only. Here are the specs....Description: Three-way, five-driver, floorstanding, reflex-loaded loudspeaker. Drive-units: 1" aluminum-dome tweeter, 6.5" mica-polymer-dome midrange, three 7" filled polypropylene-cone woofers. Crossover frequencies (slopes): 300Hz (third-order), 2kHz (third-order). Frequency response: 44Hz-22kHz, ±2dB on-axis. Low-frequency extension (DIN): 28Hz. Sensitivity: 88dB/2.83V/m anechoic, 91dB in-room. Impedance: 8 ohms compatible. Recommended amplifier power: 15-350W. Maximum input power: 210W (typical program source, clipping no more than 10% of the time).
Dimensions: 44.5" (113mm) H by 8.25" (21mm) W by 17" (432mm) D. Weight: 81 lbs each (36.8kg). Stereophile review:Paradigm Reference Studio/100 v.3 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
how about the killer risers they are on, are they sold separately? :D

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Haha....Lowe's 1.79 or something~~ They obviously work great!

R

rubencesare2011

Audiophyte
hi. I need paradigm studio 100 or millenia 300. I have one pair millenia 300. my offer is 900.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis