Paradigm Studio 100 repairs

Thaedium

Thaedium

Audioholic
Hi there, been awhile since I was on these forums.

I recently got back from Afghanistan, and while there I left my system with a close friend instead of putting it in storage. I set it up for him, and figured I was in good hands.

Not to say that I wasn't, but since I've moved into a new place and set up my equipment again I've come to discover so issues.

On my left front, one of the cones have seperated, and I was wondering what would be the best way to re-glue it? I believe there are a couple other cones that are begining to seperate as well, so my guess is that while I was getting shot at my friend was blasting far to loud. In any case, any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
... so my guess is that while I was getting shot at my friend was blasting far to loud. In any case, any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
Yeah - shoot your friend.;)

Sounds like they were severely abused. Your issue is above my pay grade, but I'm sure somebody will offer some advice that won't land you in jail.:eek:

Oh, and welcome back.:)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Take them to the dealer where you bought them and have them repaired - at your "friend's" cost. Either that or let your friend know that they now belong to him and he will be buying you new ones.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
5 year warranty - are they still covered. If not just call PAradigm direct. They will sell you drivers. Not that expensive - send your so called buddy the bill orrrrr shoot him.

Thank you so much for your service my good friend!!!!

Thaedium

Thaedium

Audioholic
Thanks guys, yah in the case of my Studio 100's I bought'em through a friend of a friend back in 08. I still have all the original warranty's somewhere in my paperwork box in my storage unit, hah.

However, if the price is good enough I guess I'll be contacting Paradigm directly.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Paradigm is great to deal with. I have bought several spare parts from them. It's amazing how much stuff they do have for older models. Paradigm is definitely better in this department than many others.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Nothing to add here. Just from one warrior to another, welcome home and thank you for your service.

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks - James Allen

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis