Pandora issue on Denon 2312

A

Actran

Audioholic
In the last couple days the Pandora functionality on my Denon 2312 stopped working. The system will pull up the login page, but when I hit "ok" to login it just amimates the button click, but nothing happens. No error message or incorrect login message or any other error message. The other Internet radio functions work fine and pandora used to work. What am I missing?

S

Shrader

Audioholic
I have the same problem Denon avr1912 must be an issue with their servers?

A

Actran

Audioholic
I don't think it's pandora's server, but could be. All is well on my other devices with pandora - TVs, phones, computers all seem to work fine. Looks like I'll be on with tech support tomorrow.

For a workaround, I've just been using AirPlay to stream pandora from my phone to the receiver

S

Shrader

Audioholic
same here, works on my phone, and pc, just not on the denon. I will try to call today and see if it can be fixed, and post back later.

A

Actran

Audioholic
Just talked to Denon: Pandora updated their security protocols and Denon is aware of the issue. Denon plans to push out a software update on 12/12/2012 that will resolve the issue.

Check your settings to ensure you'll receive it.

S

SamY

Audiophyte
Been having the same problem with my 1311. I figured it was some sort of protocol change that Denon would need to address with a firmware update. Thanks for following up on this and especially for posting the response from Denon. I guess I'll have to survive another week without being able to fall asleep to my New Age station. ;)

A

Actran

Audioholic
The official notification is now on Denon's site - See link below:

Denon Pandora Issue

According to this, my Pandora on my 2312 should have been working as of this morning. Can't wait to get home and try it though using AirPlay as a workaround has been pretty great. Choices choices....

From the link -

Firmware Updates
December 5: AVR-1913, AVR-2113
December 6: AVR-2313, AVR-3313, AVR-4520
December 11: AVR-1912, AVR-2112, AVR-2312, AVR-3312, DRA-N5
December 17: AVR-1613, AVR-1713, AVR-3311, AVR-991, AVR-4311, AVR-A100, RCD-N7, DNP-720, DN-700H

Last edited:
S

Shrader

Audioholic
Did the firmware update yesterday on my 1912, everything works great now.

V

voodootomato

Audiophyte
My 2212 is up and running via the update from yesterday

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis