Panasonic Z800U Plasma TV

fired up

fired up

Audioholic
Greetings,

Has anyone heard anything about the Panasonic Z800U line of Plasma TV's that are coming out in May? I'd like to know if anyone has any information on them. I only know that they are THX certified and approach the level of the Pioneer KURO now in terms of blackness and PQ. That is what I picked up by reading other posts at various forums. I'd like to buy one since they are half the price of the Pioneer KURO sets. A 46" Pannie should be about $2200 delivered via internet direct dealer. Forgot the price quoted for the 50" model.

Just looking for specifics.

Thanks,

Eddie

A

Austin M

Enthusiast
I am looking forward to these sets as well. I too would like a 46 inch model, but I will wait until the fall or end of the year when the prices come down a few hundred dollars. I have seen the 42-inch model available for pre-order at $2300 at my favorite site.

A

Audioman321

Banned
Well I remembered I have seen that Panasonic Z800U somethere, am I wrong?

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Greetings,

Has anyone heard anything about the Panasonic Z800U line of Plasma TV's that are coming out in May? I'd like to know if anyone has any information on them. I only know that they are THX certified and approach the level of the Pioneer KURO now in terms of blackness and PQ. That is what I picked up by reading other posts at various forums. I'd like to buy one since they are half the price of the Pioneer KURO sets. A 46" Pannie should be about $2200 delivered via internet direct dealer. Forgot the price quoted for the 50" model.

Just looking for specifics.

Thanks,

Eddie
Have you checked out these threads from the (mainly) US AVS forums http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1007175 and the UK AV forums http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717324&highlight=pz800

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis