Pair of Emotiva Ultra 12's

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
Selling my Emo 12's, I can never use them since my baby was born. I pamper my equipment and since they both sit on each side of my couch they have never been set higher than 1/4 level. They sit on the 9 o'clock position, with a -5.5 on my receiver. They are as good as it gets to being new, still have boxes and manuals. $650 for the pair +shipping.

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Nice speakers especially at that price - good luck w/ sale

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice price for a pair. If I had the money, I'd be all over it. Good luck with your sale. Maybe they'll still be available in a few weeks :D

digicidal

digicidal

Full Audioholic
LOL! I wish you would have come to this conclusion about 6 months ago... I could have saved $200 on the pair I bought. If it weren't for the look on my wife's face I would probably pick them up and run four Ultra12's - but I'd probably have to use them for seating then because I wouldn't have enough floorspace left over.

Great deal for whoever picks these up.

I

ingolstadtinmd

Audiophyte
Emo 12

Are they still available. If so will you split them up?

C

cheapmods

Audiophyte
If you do split them up for ingolstadtinmd, I'll take the other off your hands

C

CLICKBANGBANG

Audiophyte
Could I get a price on one please? I would love the pair, but also have young ones. Thanks. :)

B

BAH

Audiophyte
If you've still got them I'm interested in both. Would like to now about your payment options and if you could give me an estimate on shipping to 97086.

Thanks Bruce

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis