majorloser

majorloser

If anybody is looking for a good laugh and a good movie, check out "Over the Hedge".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327084/

It's out in the theaters now. All-star voice cast, great story and some damn funny parts! The movie has a lot of the adult level comedy along the same line as Shrek.

I would recommend this movie for both the adults and children. A good family night out.

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
majorloser said:
I would recommend this movie for both the adults and children.
No way I'm going with a room full of brain damaged, giggling, cell-phone-talking, gum popping, little people. Gimme an 'R' movie only. ;)

majorloser

majorloser

rjbudz said:
No way I'm going with a room full of brain damaged, giggling, cell-phone-talking, gum popping, little people. Gimme an 'R' movie only. ;)
I went to a 7:30 show. Not a kid in the place (except me).

For you RJ, wait for the renter :D

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
My gal and I made the mistake of going to a Saturday afternoon show. Ten-year-olds as far as the eye could see. Eeesh. The one sitting right next to me couldn't stop jiggling his foot against mine (darn parents filling their kids with sugar!). Still kept doing it after three times telling him to stop. Fortunately, my girlfriend pointed out an empty seat on the other side of her; good thing too -- I was ready to kill him!

As for the movie, I thought it was pretty funny. The human characters were the least interesting parts, and Steve Carrel was a blast. The scene where he drinks the caffeine and the world stops is great. "But I like the cookie," has become a new catch-phrase in this household!

cheers,
supervij

D

DDigitalguy06

Audioholic
i so wanna see this movie. but same here,i'm one of though's people that like's to wait it out to come to dvd. i can't to see it.;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis