outdoor speaker depot

L

lhorton

Enthusiast
does anybody know anything about this compnay or its speakers?

A

AudioDude

Audiophyte
Yes! He is a lone Ranger. He has copied other brand name speakers & outsourced them to China. Look at their model numbers & brand name. It is OSD which stands for Outdoor Speaker Depot. He is the only one selling his brand. I saw this when we were purchasing TIC's Omni Speakers from Outdoor Speaker Store & they talk about this very thing. I would not trust these guys. You would think that they would come up with their own ideas. Food for thought!

AudioDude

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Yes! He is a lone Ranger. He has copied other brand name speakers & outsourced them to China. Look at their model numbers & brand name. It is OSD which stands for Outdoor Speaker Depot. He is the only one selling his brand. I saw this when we were purchasing TIC's Omni Speakers from Outdoor Speaker Store & they talk about this very thing. I would not trust these guys. You would think that they would come up with their own ideas. Food for thought!

AudioDude
Most speaker companies have copied each other and it's probably a safe bet that most speakers are outsourced to China.

Any real reason you wouldn't trust Outdoor Speaker Depot? Personal experience?

I've seen this company recommended often for outdoor speakers. Nothing negative has been mentioned that I've seen. All positive.

I've never had any personal dealings with them.

In regards to the Omni Speaker complaint, read here.

-pat

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bongobob

Audioholic
I checked out the Omni link. One thing's for certain. The guy can't spell......:D

J

JayBartMan

Audiophyte
does anybody know anything about this compnay or its speakers?
I am very disappointed with RS680 Ultra Sound 6.5” Rock Speakers from Outdoor speaker depot! There is no way you can compare these to quality name brand speakers as most of the reviews state. They really sound like cheap speakers which is exactly what they are! If you want inexpensive noise in your backyard then go ahead and purchase these. If you want great sound quality RS680 Ultra Sound 6.5” Rock Speakers from Outdoor speaker depot are not for you! The reviews have to be fake! Friends have made fun of me after hearing them and I have to put up with the “I told you so”.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis