Out of Control Law Enforcement

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I have pics from one of our meets. The cop was really cool and posed in our pics with it looking like he was arresting us with his lights on and all LOL. Not all cops are jerks.
They did that at the last VCC meet I went to.....

Most of the time the cops are good. See that we're just having a meet and nothing bad happens.

The new noise control law is only in Vancouver(downtown), where the police force is not part of the government. Where I live (Coquitlam) everything is fine. Just roadblock looking for drunk drivers.

SheepStar

jinjuku

jinjuku

I am equivocal on this one.

First and foremost, the Officer was out of line. It was a non threatening situation and his reaction was completely unwarrented.

Second, the kid had a camera recording. IMHO, that will happen only if he was intending to pull some stunt (ultra high speed, drifting, etc.) or if he was just looking to get pulled over and harasses by the Law. Not only that, once the Officer went balistic, the kid seemed to bait him by prodding him with the response that was irking the Officer in the first place. Seems fairly obvious that the kid wanted a conflagration.
Since you are giving reasons as to why he had a camera mounted in plain view (stunt driving or LEO 'baiting') how about these reasons: Road rage, unwarranted tickets, raving lunatic cops. They are just as valid and don't paint Brett in color of 'baiting' that you seem to be willing to do. Your statement is equating that someone with a camera mounted in their car is basically up to no good. Lord help us. That is right up there with the whole 'if you don't have anything to hide' argument.

You said "looking to get pulled over and harasses(sic) by the Law". So are you admitting people get pulled over and harassed by LEO? If you are then why shouldn't he or anyone else drive with a camera?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
If you are then why shouldn't he or anyone else drive with a camera?
Especially when the word of the LEO in court counts more than yours, unless you have corroborating witnesses. Even some video is picked apart and counts for not much at times, it seems.
Are we not allowed to ask them questions?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The new noise control law is only in Vancouver(downtown), where the police force is not part of the government. .SheepStar
Who are they a part of if not some government entity?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis