Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Less than 3 weeks to go to the start of the new IMSA season. Corvette to have multiple teams with their new GT3r . Fingers crossed for a good season !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watched my recorded last night's Dallas Minestota NBA game this morning. Glad I got the NBA package. PS Dallas won. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Michigan 7-0. They don't really need to throw LOL. O line dominating.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats Michigan. Be interesting to see if Harbaugh leaves or not.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Michigan finally breaks through in the playoffs and wins the national championship. Congratulations! Go Blue!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Michigan finally breaks through in the playoffs and wins the national championship. Congratulations! Go Blue!
Yep, they looked every bit the National Champions. Major congrats! I wonder if Harbaugh will return after he has climbed the mountain.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watched the Mavericks lose a home game to Memphis yesterday without Ja Morant. Thats a game Dallas should have won. :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavericks beat the Kings in a close one at home. Should not have been this close but at least it's a W.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
its time to race this weekend in Daytona, I just hope the weather stay's decent. Got to see a few cars in practice.
Screenshot 2024-01-20 183026.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
its time to race this weekend in Daytona, I just hope the weather stay's decent. Got to see a few cars in practice.
View attachment 65441
I see Antonio was third quickest in GTD Pro but will still start in row 5 thanks to some mighty quick GTD cars. 24 hrs, plenty of time to 'get it done' , fingers crossed !

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I see Antonio was third quickest in GTD Pro but will still start in row 5 thanks to some mighty quick GTD cars. 24 hrs, plenty of time to 'get it done' , fingers crossed !
Those 911's were so darn consistent. Also on the long stints the new Mustangs did rather well for their first time out. But pulling for the Vettes.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Joel Embiid had 70 pts, 18 rebs vs San Antonio Monday. LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, I wouldn't be laughing at 70 pts, pretty impressive in my book. Regardless , Wilt had 100 back in the day for the Warriors !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
C6R Tommy Milner.JPG
Those 911's were so darn consistent. Also on the long stints the new Mustangs did rather well for their first time out. But pulling for the Vettes.
A look back ........a young Tommy Milner discussing strategy at the street course in Baltimore (2013)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis