Origin of Screen name

itschris

itschris

Jamie's the name 2112 is a rush album. Jeeze you didn't know? novices.....:D
Great album. I remember getting my first boombox and I would sit on the driveway with that tape in blasting it. Good stuff.

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
ivseenbetter = I used to see better.

Nah, it was just a phase I went through a long time ago where my response to everything was "i've seen better" in order to down play everything in an attempt to be annoying. Despite the fact that it doesn't really mean anything anymore it has stuck with me and I use it whenever I can for whatever forum I am on.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Number five; as in Beethoven's best symphony... obviously.

S

spacedteddybear

Audioholic Intern
Got mine from a scene from Babylon5. A teddy bear was an effigy of one of the characters, which he didn't particularly like. So he shoved it out the airlock. In the next scene, you see a pilot trying to determine a UFO that's floating around out there, then you have the bear smack up against the cockpit.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I used Sheep on Counter Strike Source for a while. I was in a pretty tight clan, but we split up and I changed to Financial Panther. Starting using Sheep on forums. If I could do it all over again I'd use Financial Panther in the forum.

SheepStar came from Mulester7.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used Sheep on Counter Strike Source for a while. I was in a pretty tight clan, but we split up and I changed to Financial Panther. Starting using Sheep on forums. If I could do it all over again I'd use Financial Panther in the forum.

SheepStar came from Mulester7.

SheepStar
I've been wondering about your name!

Granted I've had over a year to get used to "Sheep", but I just like it better than Financial Panther. So, I'm glad that you went with Sheep.

BTW, you could start over, man. Clean slate. Rock bottom. 0 posts. 0 rep. You could claw your way up to "Audioholic Intern" and then continue back up the ranks. :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I've been wondering about your name!

Granted I've had over a year to get used to "Sheep", but I just like it better than Financial Panther. So, I'm glad that you went with Sheep.

BTW, you could start over, man. Clean slate. Rock bottom. 0 posts. 0 rep. You could claw your way up to "Audioholic Intern" and then continue back up the ranks. :)
There is no way I would want to through the early years again.

SheepStar

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I chose my name because I love guns, especially Glocks, and since they rock, I chose GlocksRock.

itschris

itschris

I chose my name because I love guns, especially Glocks, and since they rock, I chose GlocksRock.
Oh oh... I'm an XD guy... well really a 1911 guy, but I have my XD's and love them. You and I are probably gonna have discussion about XD vs Block ;) someday!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
At first I didn't like the XD when I shot it, but then I shot another and now I like them more... I just really prefer the Glock trigger next to the trigger on any other gun except a 1911... my Kimber 1911 is a tack driver and the most accurate handgun I own, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just wish I could afford more .45 ammo, as I rarely shoot the Kimber and my Glock 21... but my other 3 9mm glocks get shot quite a bit.

N

NapaDRB

Junior Audioholic
Nothing clever about mine, my hometown and my initials.

farscaper

farscaper

Audioholic
Nothing too brilliant. My wife came up with the name while I was watching the entire collection of Farscape. Used it here first and now I use it everywhere.
Now that I finally got a new TV, I'm going to have to watch the entire 4 seasons again.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The name that I wonder about? "gene". Seemingly so simple, yet possibly so complex. Why lower case, and why only one word? Clint and Tom both put their first and last names, and they were capitalized.

Is the screen name:
  1. Simply Gene's first name?
  2. A subtle reference to the portion of our DNA that actually makes us the Audioholics that we are?
  3. A clever combination of the above, perhaps implying that Gene holds the key to our addiction?
It is truly a riddle wrapped in a mystery wrapped in an enigma. If only my mind would let me sleep, but it will not...for I ponder without end that which is "gene."

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis