Oppo BDP-93 Universal 3D Blu-ray Player Full Review

H

Hocky

Full Audioholic
Hi
I'm in the market for the Oppo BDP-93. The main problem you are purchasing the Oppo brand blind. There are no high end A/V stores that sell the Oppo brand. The company has been pushing the both BDP-93 and 95. Oppo claims the 95 has the superior DACs for music.I cannot afford the the 95. When I setup my entertainment system I want to minimize the number of cables. I'm interested in finding out if I connect the BDP-93 HDMI1 output to HDMI IN on the receiver, HDMI OUT from the receiver to the HDMI IN on the TV. What will be the picture Quality? If I wish to play CDs from the Oppo through the receiver, how will the music sound? Do you believe the quality of the sound would be superior to any other Blu Ray player on the market? I'm not including the Oppo BDP-95.
It'll be pretty much the same as any quality bluray player.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hi
I'm in the market for the Oppo BDP-93. The main problem you are purchasing the Oppo brand blind. There are no high end A/V stores that sell the Oppo brand. The company has been pushing the both BDP-93 and 95. Oppo claims the 95 has the superior DACs for music.I cannot afford the the 95. When I setup my entertainment system I want to minimize the number of cables. I'm interested in finding out if I connect the BDP-93 HDMI1 output to HDMI IN on the receiver, HDMI OUT from the receiver to the HDMI IN on the TV. What will be the picture Quality? If I wish to play CDs from the Oppo through the receiver, how will the music sound? Do you believe the quality of the sound would be superior to any other Blu Ray player on the market? I'm not including the Oppo BDP-95.
Did you even take the time to read the review? It should MORE than answer all of your questions. If not, there are literally dozens of professional reviews and possibly thousands of user reviews.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis