Onkyo TX-85 - Athena AS-F1.2 - MI pickup only

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
I'm getting down there....been slowly dismantling a few systems and these two pieces may be the last for a while.

I've got a very clean Onkyo TX-85 stereo reciever. Like new with two exceptions. First, a little bit of scratchiness on the balance, and less on the volume control. This was owned by an elderly couple before myself and they used it VERY little. There is also a small chip on one of the rosewood sides in the corner (see pic) Other than that, you'd think it was purchased yesterday instead of 20 plus years ago! This one is going for 100.00 firm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also, I have a dead mint pair of Athena AS-F1.2's. These probably have about 100-120 hours on them. Not a mark on them and I have the boxes and floor spikes. Really great speakers for the money. These are 220.00 firm. I'll get actual pictures up tomorrow. Here's a link to them at the Athena site....

http://www.athenaspeakers.com/products/as-f1-2-overview/

Pickup in Midland MI only - no exceptions.

fitstop@charter.net

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Better late than never....here are the pics I promised, and a one time price drop to 195.00 - that's as low as they go! I'll also go 95.00 on the Onkyo or 280.00 for all three.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis