ONKYO RZ50 vs integra drx 3.4

D

deraeler

Enthusiast
Dude...great minds think alike...lol

I just bought the SVS PB 1000 Pro. Love it so far. Just wish it had steel mesh grills like the SB series does....wtf would they do that??!!!??? For pet owners /child bearers this just doesn't make sense - all subs should be pet/child-proofed!!! Anyway....

I have a similar setup....am on the fence ready to pull the trigger on the Integra DRX-3.4. As you're in Guam, did you find a better price...currently see 1299 at Crutchfield...no one appears to have it cheaper.
Can't find the Onkyo RZ50 anywhere ...much less at a reasonable price....but the Integra appears a little slimmer height-wise for fitting in my entertainment center. And I like the layout.

G

grierts

Audioholic Intern
Dude...great minds think alike...lol

I just bought the SVS PB 1000 Pro. Love it so far. Just wish it had steel mesh grills like the SB series does....wtf would they do that??!!!??? For pet owners /child bearers this just doesn't make sense - all subs should be pet/child-proofed!!! Anyway....

I have a similar setup....am on the fence ready to pull the trigger on the Integra DRX-3.4. As you're in Guam, did you find a better price...currently see 1299 at Crutchfield...no one appears to have it cheaper.
Can't find the Onkyo RZ50 anywhere ...much less at a reasonable price....but the Integra appears a little slimmer height-wise for fitting in my entertainment center. And I like the layout.
Mike Garrett from sales department
AV Science, Inc.

has the pioneer VSX LX505 scheduled to arrive around end of this month. Price is $1,299 including shipping.

They have the DRX-3.4 in stock for $1,199

Email him
mike@avscience.com

D

deraeler

Enthusiast
Cool thanks. Did a quick search on their site and didn't see any Integra, but I'll email him....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis